Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

They're Real and They're Spectacular

Are they really real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terri Hatcher Ends Debate Over Her Breasts

Teri Hatcher, who plays the accident prone Susan Mayer on TV's Desperate Housewives, can't understand why people think she's had breast implants. IMDB.com says the Best Actress Golden Globe winner gets asked regularly if her breasts are in fact real. Unable to shake her Seinfeld characterization, Hatcher says, "I think they should have been cast in bronze at some point because there's been so much hysteria surrounding them. Suppose you could have worse compliments, but you don't want to get stuck in people's minds just for having a nice story. It's a contradiction because being attractive is a way of getting recognition and it can lead to a lot of work, but at some point you've got to convince people that you can do more than just play a sultry female fatale kind of character."

What do you think? Are hers real or fake? Or are they spectacular enough to be fake but are au natural?

I'll start a poll maybe later and find some pics to post and we'll see what people think.

If someone (Dial, Argyle) can find some topless pics and post them, that would be great. I'm at work and for some reason surfing for nude pics is frowned upon.

Later.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Started a poll. Scoop, you can go back and vote now.
Hopefully someone can post some pics for help on voting.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not silicone that make those breast look thier best, but the wonders of a Push-Up Bra that does the trick for Terry. I don't care what people say, she is one sexy woman, bra or no bra.

hos

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Saw them in a movie with Alec Baldwin and Eric Roberts, believe me they're real and
not so spectacular!

Agreed. Saw that movie (can't recall its title). Breasts were quite vulgar, actually, but I heard a rumour that the breasts shown weren't her actual breasts (computer imaging). If rumour is false, then put me down for real and unspectacular/overrated.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real and saggy. I will post pictures later. VP is looking over my shoulder... :mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg and Argyle,
The movie was most likely Heavens Prisoners (1996)

And here's what they looked like in 1996.
I'll see if i can find something more recent to compare to. See if they're the same or not.

Definate Saggyness going on here.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
It is not silicone that make those breast look thier best, but the wonders of a Push-Up Bra that does the trick for Terry. I don't care what people say, she is one sexy woman, bra or no bra.

hos

HOS couldn't agree more. She puts the chub in chubby! :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprisingly i couldn't find anything more recent than that.
And believe me, i've looked at alot of nude celebrities pictures and couldn't find 1.
If you want me to keep looking though, i will! Just say the word.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She was on the cover of Maxim recently. They looked OK there. I'd put my wang in between them.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0