Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

the sounders are back!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounders are a good side. It will be one hell of a game. Caps got beat by Sounders last time. You know Caps coach will tell them smoke it up th flanck and chase it down. It is a game to see. Good old North American soccer. What skill kick the dam ball and go.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm down in Seattle right now and took in the Sounders/Timbers Charity Shield game on Thursday night.

If Vancouver gets half the atmosphere that there was at that game, it will be great. We got there a little late and could hear the singing from the north parking lot. 20,000 people, ALL standing. Most singing. Portland fans at one end, and the Sounders hardcore fans at the other.

They do a good job of "shrinking" the stadium too. They cover the entire upper bowl and the north endzone seats with a tarp covered in soccer pictures.

I got some pics that I'll post up when I get home.

QWest field is just an amazing stadium.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the Sounders-TFC match last year. It was sold-out (lower bowl of Qwest) at about 33,000. Great supporters club, very knowledgeable fans, and an entertaining (albeit 0-0) game. They led the league in attendance as a first-year franchise!
I doubt Vancouver will rally behind the 'Caps in such a way. I've made my season-ticket deposit, anyone else?!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0