Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Road To Brazil 2014 Starts at Doolins

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys, a friend of mine over at the Southsiders, their director of events- Chris Deal, has asked me to pass this along to TTP.

Paul Dolan/Umbro Canada had sent this to the SS'ers and they're eager to spread the word.

[FONT=&quot]The Vancouver Southsiders are hosting the three Canadian World Cup Qualifiers at Doolins on Nelson/ Granville St Doolin's Irish Pub[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Friday September 2nd Canada v St Lucia (5pm PST)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuesday 11th October Canada v Puerto Rico (4pm PST) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuesday 15th November Canada v St Kitts & Nevis (4pm PST)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul Dolan ex Canadian International & Current Goalkeeper Coach, has promised some Umbro (CMT Kit Sponsors) giveaways.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Southsider Card Holders get 20% off all other regular priced food items, plus great food and drink specials. [/FONT]

here is the thread at the Southsiders messageboard for anyone who might be interested in watching these games at a venue with other Footy fans. I believe this will also be serving as an official venue for the Voyageurs also.
The Road To Brazil 2014 starts on Granville St at Doolins - Vancouver Southsiders Forum

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?42787-Viewing-Parties-Canada-vs.-St.-Lucia-Sept.-2nd

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we actually beat St Lucia? There's a guy who sings it every Friday night at the Italian Centre that I'd like to beat...

Actually if only St Kitts and Nevis show up, we can win that game by default! Hey, we might actually have a chance to get to the next round then...:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0