Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The A-Team

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it when a plan comes together...
Bruce Willis May Play Hannibal In 'A-Team' Movie :

Producers of the big-screen adaptation of the 'A-Team' TV series are eyeing Bruce Willis to play the role of Hannibal.
"I think Bruce Willis would make a good Hannibal!", says producer and series creator Stephen J.Cannell.
The much awaited adaptation has been in the production pipeline for several months, but was sidelined recently after Cannell fired the scriptwriter. "We were working on a script for a few years but I didn't like it so it's been thrown out."
"We've gone through a lot of scripts that we haven't been happy with for one reason or another. We had one script writer who had never even watched the show! ... he just took the title and began to write anything he wanted, completely departing from the original show. The studio didn't like it and neither did I," he said.
"I would like the original cast to play a part - to have their input into the movie and to star in cameo roles," he added. Meanwhile other stars including Jack Black, Ving Rhames and Brendan Fraser have already been linked to the project.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0