Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Hot Local TV Chicks

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was so excited to get the Province today. I quickly flipped to the auto section. No good pictures of Dagmar. sigh

Maybe next week. :(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The picture of Dagmar on page D-10 of todays Province has reaffirmed my love for her.

:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gong show said:
Erin Cebula is a pretty good looking bird...... :)

Saw Erin on Channel 4 on Thursday, she was being taught to do a Strip Tease, she really got into at the end, OUT-Standing. The best moves, rub the boobs and stir it up. Lets hope for re-runs of that one.
Here co-host goes, this is wrong, but then oh soooo right.

hos

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw Dagmar at Joey Tomatoes in Coquitlam tonight....Not a bad looking gal..little black tank top on, looked a bit stuck up but oh well....The waitress on the other hand was freaking gorgeous, along with about 10 other one's....definately a return trip is in order...9/10... :D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya Gongshow, I saw Deborah Hope from BCTV evening news hour at Hazards in Westwood Plateau tonight. Fine looking 50 + bird. :rolleyes:

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deb Hope, sweet deal, but a bit vertically challenged!

Anyone got pics of Lynn Colliar, from BCTV morning news, for some reason I find her hot!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Many moons ago a bunch of us were at a Whistler stag. Ms. Collier was at the bar we attended with some lady friends. You'll be glad to know Cside, that she appears to be a little dirty, and extremely "friendly" if you know what I mean? ;)

Gong Show,

Don't ever say anything mean about Dagmar again or I'll kill you. :mad:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you high or just insane? For fcuks sake, if you're going to drool on your keyboard at least let it be over a half-decent looking chick. Nice pie-face Dagmar. Fcuking doctor slapped the wrong end of that baby.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Are you high or just insane? For fcuks sake, if you're going to drool on your keyboard at least let it be over a half-decent looking chick. Nice pie-face Dagmar. Fcuking doctor slapped the wrong end of that baby.

Aw man...come on...it's Christmas time for cripes sakes!! :p
I think I just heard the sound of your name dropping off the "good boy" list.

striker14

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't say I've ever been on the 'good boy' list. Maybe that one year I got the mandarin orange in my stocking has something to do with it. I was a little pissed off so I stole myself a stereo and mailed that fcuking orange back to the North Pole with a note. It said, "Yeah, thanks for the present asshole. Give me one next year and I'm gonna have Cerebral Smallsy shove it up your ass along with some Safeway coupons. Now orange you glad you didn't send me a grapefruit? Prick".

Christ, hopefully Dagmar gets a fcuking hairstyle for Christmas. And an eyebrow job instead of the goddamn Vulcan look she's sporting now. You know, maybe we should ask Dude, he's an expert on these things.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did she refuse to give you her number in Seymours too Potatoe? Life sucks hey? ;)

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
Deb Hope, sweet deal, but a bit vertically challenged!

Anyone got pics of Lynn Colliar, from BCTV morning news, for some reason I find her hot!

she's a lesbo. but maybe that makes her even more hot to you?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
simon said:
she's a lesbo. but maybe that makes her even more hot to you?

Nice :rolleyes:

That's funny because Steve Darling is a pillow biter...no wonder they work so well together!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0