Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Squamish - May 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crap, that's some funny shite...

I'm laughing all the way in "Ti-one-on", I mean Taiwan. Tourneys are all about the bzzrs, the women and the stories hey? Screw the actual games and stats...

Keeps, are you sure you scored in the right end?:confused: :eek:

+SC

Curly hair, thinning, and mullets are in you know, just ask the
Captain:p :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeps, are you sure you scored in the right end?
Of course I am. I'm sure Stew could tell you all about my yelling at my defenders: "Back door! Watch the back door!" :eek:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's all true......

Actually, I only saw him have to pick the ball out of the back of the net twice, which was only once less than the decrepit old one-legged guy had to in his game.... :D

Good shots, though. Your back line didn't do you too many favours. Why was Stevie playing back instead of in the middle of mid where he normally belongs? He's too old to keep up with the speed demons up front (after all, the guy's almost as old as me):p

Piece,

Stew:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk!

WTF? Little Timmy looks like he is going to die while running a marathon or something:(

+SCisconcernedaboutlittletimmy:eek:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if it eases your mind any....

SC - I have it on good authority that "Little Timmy" is okay and did indeed survive the Kids' Triathlon. Stop being such a Mom.....:rolleyes:

Keeper - checked out the pictures; as he doesn't have any of either of us, I guess we're both safe for another year.:D

Bring on Kamloops!!!!!

Piece,

Stew:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0