Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shhhh, but...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why all the hatred for the Bruins? They beat the Canucks fair and square a couple of years ago AND Toronto SERIOUSLY shite the bed. I don't see why all the hatred for the Bruins. Must be just something most Canucks fans feel they have to do I suppose.

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the big bad bruins go all the way....hows the golf Toronto,Vancouver .....i bet your handicaps are really good lots of practice time

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not hating Boston, I'm just pointing out (absolutely no sour grapes at all in all honesty, because it doesn't actually impact my life in any way) that the same rules don't apparently apply to the B's as opposed to the rest of the league.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not hating Boston, I'm just pointing out (absolutely no sour grapes at all in all honesty, because it doesn't actually impact my life in any way) that the same rules don't apparently apply to the B's as opposed to the rest of the league.

Officiating has been all over the shop. I doubt the Bruins have a monopoly on it. Nucks were shite. Let's not give them a a way out.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch, there's a glaring discrepancy between even the supplemental discipline doled out to B's vs other players... It's not just officials on ice.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why all the hatred for the Bruins? They beat the Canucks fair and square a couple of years ago AND Toronto SERIOUSLY shite the bed. I don't see why all the hatred for the Bruins. Must be just something most Canucks fans feel they have to do I suppose.

I think it had something to do with when Tim Thomas knocked Sedin on his ass in game 4 or 5 and all the other Canucks just looked down at their skates to see if their laces had come undone. They bitch-slapped the Canucks and laughed the whole time doing it.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch, there's a glaring discrepancy between even the supplemental discipline doled out to B's vs other players... It's not just officials on ice.

Maybe. But 2011 left a bad taste in this market because of the crumble and the riots. I'm always gonna hate on MLSE because of who the think they are and it's fun :).

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0