Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SFU's (ICSF Inter's) Colin Streckmann named NAIA Player of the Year

Plain and Tall

Feb 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simon Fraser University Clan senior midfielder Colin Streckmann (Burnaby, B.C.) has been named the Brine-NAIA Men’s Soccer National Player of the Year. Here is the official release from the NAIA.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) has announced the 2009 NAIA Men's Soccer All-America Teams, as selected by the NAIA Men's Soccer All-America Selection Committee. There are three teams in addition to an honorable mention list.

Senior midfielder Colin Streckmann of Simon Fraser (B.C.) University is the 2009 Brine-NAIA National Player of the Year. Streckmann led The Clan to a berth in the Men’s Soccer National Championship Semifinal round and a 20-4-0 record. He compiled eight goals and seven assists (23 points) during the course of the year. His assists total tied for the team lead. The Burnaby, British Columbia, native was honored as the Association of Independent Institutions (A.I.I.) Player of the Year. He helped Simon Fraser to the A.I.I. Championship title by scoring the game winning penalty kick goal in the Clan’s opening round 1-0 win over Ohio Dominican.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations Colin! An outstanding accomplishment! Colin is an exceptional soccer talent who is a better person to remain grounded, soft spoken and humble after such an accomplishment.

Strecks,

Have the four great years with SFU prepared you for the BCPL? :)

Gilly

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that English League One side Bristol Rovers are looking to swoop in and make NAIA Player of the year Colin Streckmann there new acquisition. Streckmann has been drawing the attention with his performances for SFU this season, athlough Rovers may have a slight issue with his pace, but will still look to sign the 21 year old.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that English League One side Bristol Rovers are looking to swoop in and make NAIA Player of the year Colin Streckmann there new acquisition. Streckmann has been drawing the attention with his performances for SFU this season, athlough Rovers may have a slight issue with his pace, but will still look to sign the 21 year old.

LOL! i cant believe you actually support that Bristol lot.

they are also using him in Friends re-makes.... playing the part of the famous Ross

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! i cant believe you actually support that Bristol lot.

they are also using him in Friends re-makes.... playing the part of the famous Ross

I also heard he is being paid to do a guess appearance at Mirage, he is going to go on stage and sing dont stop believing whilst juggling a soccer ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0