Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seattle Sounders Gets MLS expansion team

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With San Jose Earthquakes coming back in 2008 and probably Seattle Sounders for 2009, does Vancouver and Montreal have a chance in 2010 or 2011????

Still dragging the feet for the Whitecaps Stadium. Wakeup Sam Sullivan and the rest of city council. A golden opportunity might be wasted.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With San Jose Earthquakes coming back in 2008 and probably Seattle Sounders for 2009, does Vancouver and Montreal have a chance in 2010 or 2011????

Still dragging the feet for the Whitecaps Stadium. Wakeup Sam Sullivan and the rest of city council. A golden opportunity might be wasted.

That's what was said in the paper today, if they don't wake up and approve the stadium we'll probably lose our chance for a MLS franchise. Montreal will probably get one as their stadium is nearing completion.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sent off this as a sign of support. It can't hurt?
As a Vancouver native, I strongly urge this council to consider the positive aspects a state of the art soccer specific stadium would bring to such a beautiful city. Mr. Kerfoot has donated numerous amounts of time and energy into the aspirations to providing the local soccer community something many other cities could only dream of achieving. He is willing to spend his money to build the facility and isn’t looking for financial help. Again, a fact that other cities in Canada and North America would be envious of. While I am sensitive to some of the effects the construction and building will have on others, this proposal is a great opportunity for Vancouver. This vibrant city is about to open its doors to the world in 2010 and although it may be too late to be completed by then, another updated sports stadium could hold a plethora of events for years to come. Which in turn will create jobs for local residents and further boost a thriving economy.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0