Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roman Tulis Alumni Charity Game

Mazrim

Feb 27, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
European Soccer School of Excellence - World Class Soccer Program - Roman Tulis - Greater Vancouver, BC, Canada - Please Join Us and Help Fight Cancer

https://www.facebook.com/RomanTulisSoccer?fref=ts

Above i posted a few links that will provide information about this event for anybody interested. As a former Tulis player, i wanted to spread the word around about this event for those that might not have heard about it. In honor of the late Roman Tulis we will hold a game for select former players to show our support for British Columbia Childhood Cancer Parents' Association.

There will be a few familiar names in the game; Marcus Haber (Stevenage F.C, Canada Mens), Gianluca Zavarise (ex- Toronto FC), and Nial Cousins (ex-SK Slavia Prague, u20-Canada, UBC). Those are the ones they posted and i am aware of.

If you are able it is this Sunday, June 9th, at 4:00 on their home field. More information on the link above. Please spread the word to anybody you think might be interested, and all former Tulis players you may know. Should be a great game of Soccer either way.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0