Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Hollywood (Mike Holden)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw this now Hollywood passed away a little while back.

I didnt realize he had such a great lacrosse career when he was younger.

One of my favorite refs. Always made me laugh even in the middle of games with his banter.

We changed his nickname to Bollywood when he used to ref us and he always got a good laugh out of that

People like Mike made the game fun and he will be missed. He was a kind man and full of personality.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick Hollywood story.

A few years back during a summer league game I went in hard on a tackle right in front of Hollywood and it was a pretty clear foul.

Hollywood yells Play On!

Guy gets up and goes Ref wtf that a was foul!

Hollywood looks at me and looks at the guy and says to him maybe you need you hit the gym and get stronger so you dont fall over so easy!

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
great guy, booked me for a ton of selects and over 40's men's league games to ref back when I was still donig that... as a ref he never left the center circle but rarely missed calls either... great game and coach manager but boy if you pissed him off look out... RIP to a legend...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squamish tournament some decades ago...

Trece (from one field to the next): "hey Hollywood, you've got a hair out of place."
On the next field over... Hollywood stops his game, looks over and yells back "fcuk off, Trece."
Much laughter ensued...

RIP, Mike. You've left the centre circle...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0