Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

riki and his problem

langleyrules

Nov 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, i am new to this cyber hack session u all have going on. but i just want to say that we all believe in u rikki. especially ur mom. keep it up u sexy little thing

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by langleyrules
well, i am new to this cyber hack session u all have going on. but i just want to say that we all believe in u rikki. especially ur mom. keep it up u sexy little thing

The only thing langley rules at is milking cows!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, are you stupid...

Another gut buster from Filling_your_net. Damn...so original. A guy from rural Maple Ridge making fun of rural Langley. Fcuking priceless! :rolleyes:

Here comes the equally witty reply.

Ready?

"Yeah, well the only thing Maple Ridge rules at is collecting eggs from the chicken houses!"

:rolleyes:

The sad truth is, of your 83 posts, not one is funny. Not one is creative. Not one is an easy read. You are an automatic entry to the TTP "Bag of Hammers" wall of fame, soon to join the likes of Razorbacks / Razor / Rex, Star_Pimp, and Zenga.

Sorry for the outburst...carry on.:rolleyes:

langleyrules

Nov 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks guys,
i'll remeber to try harder when i am sitting at home all alone posting shitty threads to make sure they are in the right place and of the highest quality. keep up the good work

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude

thanks, next time i'll think of humor to make you laugh; it's hard to talk about orginanality when your user name is dude. Thanks for coming out bud

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, Filling your boyfriend(very rexish no?)we're very relieved that Dude's name is Dude. It used to be much longer and was a pain in the arse to type out. Now go practice your grammar with that renouned grammar expert clubbin. Ok? Cool.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
therob

Originally posted by TheRob
Actually, Filling your boyfriend(very rexish no?)we're very relieved that Dude's name is Dude. It used to be much longer and was a pain in the arse to type out. Now go practice your grammar with that renouned grammar expert clubbin. Ok? Cool.

thanks bud; next time I'll ask for your opinon!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain style tutoring...

it's hard to talk about orginanality...

originality

Read the sentence does original work moron?

Read the sentence; does original work, Moron?

The capitalized "M" is purely optional, but it does add effect.

I take it back; you may not be stupid, just woefully uneducated. I know...the 4th grade was a killer. Hey, no worries- blame the system!

langleyrules

Nov 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is no need to ask for someone's opinion, considering the whole point of this website is to give your opinion and input. and talk about origionality, ya we sure do milk alot of cows over here in langley. We are all striving to be more developed and modrn like u high tech maple ridge folk. Man, u have to take a frigging boat to get there.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, u have to take a frigging boat to get there. [/B][/QUOTE] MAN U ARE COMING TO THE RIDGE:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

yipee

sid:D

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by langleyrules
there is no need to ask for someone's opinion, considering the whole point of this website is to give your opinion and input. and talk about origionality, ya we sure do milk alot of cows over here in langley. We are all striving to be more developed and modrn like u high tech maple ridge folk. Man, u have to take a frigging boat to get there.

Man, u have to take a boat to get here, thanks for coming out!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0