Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond United Thursday Night League

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the first of a series of games to be played Thursday nights in Richmond, Sikh Temple came away with the "W". The game had some decent spurts at times with the fog clearing for most of the second half. Sikh Temple came out strong and potted both goals midway through the first half and looked dangerous. The second half, after a quick 7 changes saw Richmond even out the run of play but the result was fair based on the full 90 minutes.

Cheers for making the trip out guys, was certainly better than a training!

Next up Clan and after that....................

If interested in a game PM me and I shall get back to you with dates and costs:cool:

Cheers,

John

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 0 - 0 Clan Alumni

Though the game didn't produce any goals there were plenty of good chances. Clan probably had the better of them and were unlucky not to be up by a one at the half after rattling the bar a few times while we couldn't finish on a breakaway.

Second half didn't produce the clear cut chances seen in the first but still well played.

After playing both the Sikh's and Clan there was much discussion around the cooler over who is the better team? From a RUFC point of view the Sikh's pose more match up problems with there pace but Clan are more organized. Clan were without a body or two last night and it showed in midfield as they lacked pace and bite as in years past.

Anyways a good match............not too sure if there will be another game before the break but if anyone is interested let me know. And yes, we are booking games for January now too
:D

Cheers,

John

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still trying to find out the Name of that Train

Good report John,

It was interesting playing the two different teams from the other side. As was noted, the Sikhs do play the game with a more urgent approach and cause teams problems but Clan play a more controlled style. I think that Clan would be better suited to play in the premier division over the Sikhs.

Who is left on the other side that wants to have a good run on a Thursday night?? What about the hapless HOOPS???

Leanlikesgamesinsteadoftraining

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0