Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it seems it's goin to be coming down to Cliff Ave/Fiji this Friday night fight for the relegation game in 1b. I see a 3-1 or 4-0 Cliff Ave side pulling through. Any thoughts as to the game?

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dunno about that one...fiji has had a tough time against cliff this yr with 3-1 and 2-1 losses...u really think they'll be able to squeak it out? personally, bby is too young and determined to let it happen

FijiBitter

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Steve-G...Actually Fiji is missing about 5 starters that are gone to Fiji for a tournament. Tried getting the game changed but league didn't allow it.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The excellent site shows a 1-0 victory in PK's for Cliff Ave over Fiji. This results leaves Fiji to playoff against Shaheen to determine the final relegated club.

I've never seen Fiji play, but Shaheen IMO are crap like Royal United and should be beat. Can't imagine any sexy futbol will be played during this encounter, but good luck to both squads.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The excellent site shows a 1-0 victory in PK's for Cliff Ave over Fiji. This results leaves Fiji to playoff against Shaheen to determine the final relegated club.

I've never seen Fiji play, but Shaheen IMO are crap like Royal United and should be beat. Can't imagine any sexy futbol will be played during this encounter, but good luck to both squads.

shaheen will beat them.. FIJI stinks.

Fileh

Jan 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello,

Who is being relegated:
NK Hrvat
Meraloma
Loser of Shaheen x Fiji

And then then we have a draw for the 2nd division allocation?

Thank you

LadiesJatt

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the sites showing fiji winners in PK .. cup final was also two teams from div 1B ... seems like there's good argument for which sides stronger ...

tiger

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, you must really have something against Royal to constantly bash them on TTP. But it's funny, since our record is pretty respectable against Club I (1-2-1, with each game being close over the past two years as far as I can remember). The rest of your team seemed to be respectful, but you were the odd one out :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, you must really have something against Royal to constantly bash them on TTP. But it's funny, since our record is pretty respectable against Club I (1-2-1, with each game being close over the past two years as far as I can remember). The rest of your team seemed to be respectful, but you were the odd one out :D

tiger,

Well when one of your lads is wearing Maxim magazine for shinguards, it's called for wouldn't you say?

On top of all that, your lot BARELY managed to stay up. You managed to do so, credit too you, I just beleive it's only a matter of time before Royal end up back in Div 2.

The likelyhood of Royal being promoted to premier is comparable to the chances of the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup, IT'S NOT BLOODY LIKELY!

tiger

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tiger,

Well when one of your lads is wearing Maxim magazine for shinguards, it's called for wouldn't you say?

On top of all that, your lot BARELY managed to stay up. You managed to do so, credit too you, I just beleive it's only a matter of time before Royal end up back in Div 2.

The likelyhood of Royal being promoted to premier is comparable to the chances of the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup, IT'S NOT BLOODY LIKELY!

Like I said, until you guys can beat us convincingly, there's really no merit behind your words - talk really won't get you anywhere... in terms of "barely staying up," that seemed to be the case for the "bottom 5," not just "royals united"

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, until you guys can beat us convincingly, there's really no merit behind your words
We have to beat you convincingly to TTP about you? Isn't it enough that we beat you at all? I didn't realize one can only chirp about Royal Utd if they've beaten them 'convincingly'. Unfortunately we won't see you guys this year, so I guess CIC will have to be content with the fact we beat you, regardless of score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0