Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas
Burnaby Fury
as the two eventual last place teams.

The relegation playoff spots are a crapshoot right now.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas finally!
and hopefully those muckers NK Hrvat.....or at least the Watcher.
(note to team management)

I'd bet on the Fury going down tho'...as predicted in week 1

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually fury is safe and so is Canandians, its between us and Royal pending on how they play this weekend or last two games, we are praying for the relegation battle

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
actually fury is safe and so is Canandians, its between us and Royal pending on how they play this weekend or last two games, we are praying for the relegation battle

But with you in net the NK Train should definitely squeeze through this game on the back of your superlative goaltending abilities.

Seriously.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
hah and heh, hardly, I might make a diff. if i had a defence infront of me :p
hi peter what happend to your great defender conrad ? i was hoping your team would stay up as will be shifting divisions next season and wanted a chance to thrash your team .i guess losing marc as your coach has made the diffrence to winning and losing.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
But with you in net the NK Train should definitely squeeze through this game on the back of your superlative goaltending abilities.

Seriously.
peter is excellent goalie and is able to win a lot of games for his team in div 2

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't think losing mark has hurt us as much as not having a full team for every game, it was different players every game and we just never had the same guys turn out, plus the practice was not there, after a few loses some guys bailed out and so on, you know how it goes, Conrad is still with us, but again, most of the season we had mids playing D on the sides and for 2 games even my bro played D and he is a forward, so i guess you can tell how that went heh

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are looking to replace Marco with someone crazier. So far we have had no luck. But Smartcoach what are you up to. HAHAHAHA. Seriously though, we miss having Marco around because he was there all the time as a coach only and that provided stability. He would tell you it is his superior soccer mind that we are missing and he is entitled to feel that way. Having our coach leave was just the first in a long list of things to go south this season. In the end Div. 1 is the biggest wannabe division anyway. Div. 2 is far more entertaining. That being said we would rather stay up and be wannabees. If we do we will surely improve upon this year effort. Have to go and steal tools now bloop bloop bloop bloop!!!!!!!!!

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the excellent site....
Royal Utd. 2- Binger's 1
That means Shaheen and the NK Train (more like a broken-down HandyDart Bus this past year) are tied for last place. I guess it's a 1-game playoff to determine who goes down, with the winner having to play against the penultimate (look it up, Watcher) team from the other side. I'd be lying if I said I wanted NK to stay up, I think going up and coming right back down should ground your egos a little. At least you guys are taking responsibility for it and not making petty excuses....... oh, wait a minute. Best of luck in the playoff games.

TS

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher - why did your coach leave? Knowing that sh*t flows downhill, do you think the ego issues on your team started at the top with him? I do recall standing beside him on the touchline once as he took in our game and was left scratching my head at some of the stuff he was talking about.

Speaking of sh*t flowing downhill, good luck in the relegation battle :) Been there, done that, not fun.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
gilzinho said:
How in god's name does the fury manage to stay up? Shocking!

Because mucks like you can't even beat Royal.

you did sneak one past us this year tho'....credit for that.
Let's be honest NK was easily the worst team in the div.
Fury got better throughout theyear and NK just got worse and worse.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well. Lets let it all out now..... NK animosity sure seems to be running at an all time high...... but wait till we beat Shaheen and Cliff Ave. That should propel us to new infamous heights.
Did I forget to mention a deep cup run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0