Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier REFEREES - Premier

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rivermouth... why does everything have to be a competition. Besides there aren't enough "stagets" to go around.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a typical response by a bunch of lil dick, no back-bone, cowards!!! Half the games u cant even call a soocer match, because theres more flow to Lake Alaska in the middle of winter.

From all the posts I have read i see why this league is so bad with all the guys that are playing. Zaurrinni is about the only guy who made any sense. You guys are such bad players u wouldn't even know a good ref if he slapped u in the face.

Keep playing your shittyass soccer with your even shittier refs!! Its all yours. I guess there really is a place for everybody.

All of you guys are so freakin old and have been doing the same things for so long u just cant let go of the past and move on.

Sometimes we have to change, and die to the old, and sacrifice everything we have now, for everything that could be.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes we have to change, and die to the old, and sacrifice everything we have now, for everything that could be.

That just doesn't make any sense...is that a bad translation?

:confused:

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
U have to at least passed Grade 7, and not play Div 3 to undersatnd that.... Sorry about the confusion Dude....really sorry.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right. I do really show here on TTP that I haven't advanced past the 7th grade, and play div. 3. You have put me in my place. You are what we call a TTP idiot savant. I'm sure you're a very good driver, too.

BTW: u o me 100$. Ha ha ha ha. (That's me typing like I'm really laughing out loud...get it? Pretty funny, huh?)

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
U have to at least passed Grade 7,and not play Div 3 to undersatnd that

I says pardon?????I don't undersatnd

To take one from Utah's bag of tricks: You are a bag of dicks!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cantona

The poor bugger must have been cut from the 9th place team in the league!
That's got to be the only reason he would come on here and try to stir the pot.
He's a shite player on a shite team, but we're the old ones playing in a shite league! :rolleyes:

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona you didnt even see the pitch against poco and your still on about shity refs and a shity league go back to div three

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's beautiful man, you should be a screenwriter. I'm thinking Brokeback Mountain 2. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0