Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rant - BC Soccer & Adult Leagues need to pull a finger out

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Provincial Cup draw takes place today and lo & behold, it appears that they are streaming it LIVE from the venue.

BC Soccer posts on their website about this late last night.

I just went to all the league websites and no mention anywhere of the webcast (or really anything about the draw happening).

WTF is wrong here?

I happen to know that streaming an event does not come cheap - if you are going to invest in something like this, get the bloody word out!

Otherwise, why the hell do it?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:03 PM
To: bmsa@shaw.ca; dave.hleucka@mysoccercity.ca; thomasmills@fraservalleysoccer.com; president@liwsa.com; president@mwsl.com; director4@mwsl.com; christinaciolfi@hotmail.com; trevor@nscl.ca; dcpcsl@telus.net; svalenzuela@richmondseniorsoccer.com; vincentgreco@shaw.ca; rtremarco@gmail.com; Admin (admin@mwsl.com); wazzi@shaw.ca
Cc: Paul Mullen
Subject: Provincial Cup Draw - Streaming Live!

Hello Adult League Representatives,

It is my pleasure to announce that BC Soccer will be streaming the 2013 Adult Provincial Cup Draw live from Victoria on our webpage, HOME.

Please inform your respective teams and membership that in order to view the live stream of the event, they simply need to go to HOME and click on the new article that will be posted on Monday night about the draw. This article will contain a link to the live stream. We will be going live at 10:30am on Tuesday morning April 2nd.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Dan Turvill
Competitions Coordinator

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I don't see my name on that list so your point is moot - rant stands in principle.

:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
For best results, use Internet Explorer (I think Chrome has some issues using Silverlight)

barney

Jul 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was sent by VISL President Vince Greco to the membership

Hello Adult League Representatives,

It is my pleasure to announce that BC Soccer will be streaming the 2013 Adult Provincial Cup Draw live from Victoria on our webpage, HOME

Please inform your respective teams and membership that in order to view the live stream of the event, they simply need to go to HOME and click on the new article that will be posted on Monday night about the draw. This article will contain a link to the live stream. We will be going live at 10:30am on Tuesday morning April 2nd.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Memo to BC Soccer:

Less time on the fcuking halftime marching bands and more on the actual scores :rolleyes:

FFS.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0