Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers Year End Ryder Cup.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to shake off the cobwebs from what can only be described as a truley amazing weekend.
The 8th anual Ranger roadtrip was a smashing success again this year.
48 golfers got on a bus at 6 am on Friday morning and headed off to the sunny town of Kelowna.This was the start of a two day Best Ball Twosome Ryder Cup Match Play.
Old Boys vs the Young Guns.(over 35's vs Rangers div 1)
Thers was twenty two matches over the two day tournament.
The final tally after all the matches had been added up was.Old Boys 19 wins, Young Guns 3 wins. The first day we played the Bear up in Kelowna, the second day the matches were played out at the Harvest.
Two stunning courses but the way they treat you at the Harvest is really just amazing.They can't do enough for you and keep filling up your beer coolers with ice.
Flashbacks and the O K colale were the usual thumbs up and the Coast Hotel was a blast because we all had poolside rooms.
Gary Donald and Steve McCaw were the overall best team, winning with a two day total of 12 under.(that is a great score)
Rangerforever won both of his matches for the first time ever and was playing better than ever.
Some of the lads were up there for the first time.
Zaurrini and Knowone were two of the first timers and both seemed to be having a very good time.
It was a crazy bus ride home last night with young Jacko cranking up all the best tunes.
The Young Guns better sharpen up there game up for next year.The score on Saturday was 10 - 1 Old Boys.(Zaurrini and his partner won there only match that day)

Overall a very successful roadtrip and a great way to wrap up a terrific season.
Maybe next year TheRob and HOS will make there way up on the trip! :rolleyes:

Maybe?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Just trying to shake off the cobwebs from what can only be described as a truley amazing weekend.

yeah, i guess it was fun ...it was an alright time. :rolleyes:

Only 364 days for my liver to recover.
Not sure if it is enough time to be honest.

And yes....I brought moose meat up. Homemade cured sausage complete with bread, cheese, and some red wine for the golf course. Who needs a a half chilled pint when you can have all that!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jacko in fetal position.....it was only 9pm.

So, we added the customary shaving cream al over his body.

I know it may not look it...but this guy was the life of the weekend.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
yeah, i guess it was fun ...it was an alright time. :rolleyes:

Only 364 days for my liver to recover.
Not sure if it is enough time to be honest.

And yes....I brought moose meat up. Homemade cured sausage complete with bread, cheese, and some red wine for the golf course. Who needs a a half chilled pint when you can have all that!

I heard you brought some moose meat up, Tom from LA. Moose meat huh? I've seen you in the shower, you sure it's not more like mouse meat. :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jacko in fetal position.....it was only 9pm.

So, we added the customary shaving cream al over his body.

How come noone teabagged him? I thought that was the popular thing for you Delta boys to do, Zaurrini?

:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
How come noone teabagged him? I thought that was the popular thing for you Delta boys to do, Zaurrini?

:D

1) I am only on my fourth anniversary of being a Delta Boy....still learning.

2) I would never post a picture of a teamate being teabagged.

Tom, up from wrapping up a shoot in LA, OUT!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ranger's Ryder Cup is a great thing. They go down to the Interior all weekend and leave their pretty Ranger wives home alone all weekend. But are they alone?

Ranger wives are as crazy as their spouses. :eek: :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
The Ranger's Ryder Cup is a great thing. They go down to the Interior all weekend and leave their pretty Ranger wives home alone all weekend. But are they alone? SU Masters had a great party in Walnut Grove Saturday night. :D

Just kidding. :)

Kidding or not.
It would be a good trade for us.

:wa: Jacko
:knvb: Knowone
:bronco: Tom
All at Flashbacks

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flashbacks is on fire. I love that bar and I will even indulge in a smokie at 2:30 AM from the guy with the dirty fingernails outside the bar. :eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Flashbacks is on fire. I love that bar and I will even indulge in a smokie at 2:30 AM from the guy with the dirty fingernails outside the bar. :eek:

I mean the kind you eat made from pork by-products and served in a bun made from bleached white flour.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Origianlly posted by: Super Pipo
Either everyone is getting old, or my wee brother missed the bus again??? :rolleyes: You guys are truely a sad sack if certain passed out light weights control the tempo... Maybe you should try Kamloops this year??? Doubt you could handle it!!! ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
You guys are truely a sad sack if certain passed out light weights control the tempo... Maybe you should try Kamloops this year??? Doubt you could handle it!!! ;)
Guinni, maybe make the trip before bashing our captain. :bronco: :D Do not be fooled Guinness, it was 9:30....but he was back up by 10 and ready to roll. When you only sleep 4 hours total in a weekend, you are allowed to have a 30 min. all systems shut down. Just ask him and NOONE about grabbing a 26'er at 5am sat........and heading out for a little stroll about town.
Other than a total ass beating by the old boys ON the golf course, absolutely amazing.
Regs, the Rangers do not roll that way........and if we did, it would stay OFF the web site and camera's! :D

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fear and loathing in kelowna

hey stepchild,are you referring to a certain bottle of raspberry
stole's, frank the tank, knowone, and the newton peasant
TAKIN' IT TO THE STREETS??? I seem to recall something about
a huge f'in dirtpile, a big native girl who loved to dirt-climb in a
jeanskirt, and a dungeon?? can someone help me out with these
lightning bolts that keep flashing thru my head :confused:

Members online