Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Rangers post barbeque special thread

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is your fascination with hot dogs and the sexual connotations towards male soccer players? You seem to have endless pictures of naked men, you sit here at seven in the morning and make consecutive posts while giggling away and probably twirling an oscar meyer weiner in your fingers like a majorette twirling a baton and then you pretend you have accidentally "slipped" in making such references. Do you have a rational explanation for this?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A majorette can be anything you would like it to be, Dude. In your case it would probably be a naked Ron Jeremy action figure with different erectness settings: Half, three quarters and FVSL shower-time.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Gotta say, I didn't expect to see the TheRob on the grill, roasting weinies.

Dude:

I'm surprised you didn't recognize me making a guest appearance at the grill.

:confused:

Sad. :(

Next time come up and say Hi eh?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone please remind me not to make an appearance at anymore Rangers Friday night BBQ's...
First off Zaurrini sucks you in with a 2 for $5 deal on geegers after you've had a 6 pack of pil... 6 Rangers bottomless cooler specials later and you're back at someone house playing pool til 7am and the missus has left a few messages thinking you've got drunk and drove into a pole or better off the pattullo!!! :rolleyes: :(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0