Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Provincial Cup - Mens] Banter & Various Island ramblings

lookaturself13

Mar 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Island boy here just wanting to know who has qualified for provincials on the mainland?
We have our four teams determined now.
Gorge (league winners)
GordonHead (league runners up)
Cowichan (3rd place)
Sooke (Jackson Cup finalist)
Gorge defeated Vantreights in the Cup semifinal yesterday and ended their BC hopes....first time in a while no Vantreights and their rowdy bus of fans...mainlanders will be happy. Sooke plays Gorge in the final in 2 weeks time.
Unlucky for the team that has to travel to SOOKE for a BC Cup game...their fans/atmosphere is unforgettable. Gorge came from behind to win 3-1, with 3 red cards shown as well... bring your shinpads.;)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see on BC Soccer that round of 16 games are April 28/29 but no info about the draw. Anybody know when this is being done?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw is Wednesday April 18th.

TTP will be webcasting it LIVE again this year starting around 5:45PM (hope the 'Nucks are not playing that night!) and will take phone calls afterwards.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it starting so late this year? I know some games have been ppd due to weather, but I thought everything was finished this coming weekend?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything was pushed back 2 weeks because of the weather. The final is the last weekend of May, I believe, instead of the usual Mothers Day slot.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final(s) are the weekend after the May long weekend in Nanaimo.

I know it's hard, but try and keep up :D

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously the finals are held in Nanaimo..... We might as well head up to Powell River for them then. We know there will be fans and drunk guys throwing beer cans and rocks at us. Hail Hail....

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they should hold the finnals at the log in sooke. its going to be mad cow. Sorry for any teams that have to come to sooke. Bring your helmut.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wouldn't be too sorry for them since they will probably only have to go once, beat you, and then never have to go back. You probably should feel sorry for yourself having to stay in sooke.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you draw Sooke..... you will not win at the LOG.........You have no clue what it is like out there...........See you at the ////////////////////////////

who?11

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
this isnt internet, im hooked up to two coffe cans with a string and someone in victoria is typing for me!!!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You see Guinness? That is what's called funny. I told you they weren't all boring lettuces farming hippies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just out of curiosity, how do you farm hippies?

Gotta admit that I haven't met too many boring lettuces before either.

Enquiring minds want to know...

Trece

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE..... you will not win at the LOG.........QUOTE]

The last time I was in Sooke I remember stopping at the gas station and asking where the tourists must sees where. The hippie farmer gas attendent said The Log was a must see. You see the drugs these people smoke up there gave them this crazy idea that they could compete with the Hollow Tree in Stanley Park in terms of tourism. So what did these "crackers" go and do but put some cut down lumber down in a park where they all meet at night to smoke up and decided to call this brillant park the "LOG"! Safe to say any Mainland teams going up there will definitely lay a LOG or two down but that will be at there accomodations!

island son

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Wankouver boys have no clue whats in store at the Log. Not being a
Sookian myself, I can only take pity on you poor blokes who will come here
and leave pieces of yourselves on that pitch. It is uglier than a Surrey girl
at eight o'clock on a Saturday night. Too much light.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0