Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupdkid said:
Club I champ

Are you on drugs? I had respect for you untill your last post. IMO Peg, Club I and Westside would all spank City FC. I have more respect for Punjab and I am still looking for an exhibition anytime. YBK you know my number.

You truly are a stupidkid.
All 3 teams will get raped by City F.C. You dont know how fast, and fit these kids are. They have a lot of debt too. They also have 6 or 7 kids on the bench with a lot of quality.

West side cant manage to beat teams at the bottom of the pact.
Pegasus is a half ass premiere team. Might as well stay in first div.
Club I has improved this year. They deserve to be at the top but wont level to city fc.

Stupdkid

Oct 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filini

you play for Wickam therefore you have no right to say anything. And why is it that City has so much debt? Are they paying all those young players?

profutbola

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the khalsa keeper is ybk? and whats ybk stand for? i've heard that somewhere round the vmsl a few yrs back

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupdkid said:
Filini

you play for Wickam therefore you have no right to say anything. And why is it that City has so much debt? Are they paying all those young players?

Just stating my opinion.
I dont really care if they get paid or not. They are the best I have seen in 1st div since AFC first came into vmsl a few years back.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
profutbola said:
the khalsa keeper is ybk? and whats ybk stand for? i've heard that somewhere round the vmsl a few yrs back
Search, find and read your very first post here on TTP :D

profutbola

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
promotions - 01-31-2007 , 05:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

citf fc blaze and punjab in the finals..... fc gets promoted. they are playing very well

thats my first post, where does it say anything about ybk?

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Don't give Kambere a hard time. He's just recently returned to TTP. You wouldn't want to put him in exile again.:D

profutbola,

Your younger brothers say Hi!!!;)

Gilly

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In comparing ctiy fc to AFC I don't think so, AFC is a much more talented team. We will see how good city really is come cup time.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your analysis is just a bit off.....

More accurately these 2 elite Div 1 teams can be compared to....
Barcelona and .....hmmmmm perhaps Bayern Munich.....

Not only because of the talent level....after all let's call it the way it is...we all know the best players in the Lower Mainland play in this specific division but also....because of the fact that the one team is composed of darker skin tone players while the other is more Northern European white.

I would say this is a far more fair and accurate comparison:D

Let the pipe dream continue just a little while longer.....please.

TIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Finals????

The only way the Delta boys don't go up is if they choke under pressure, which i can't see happening. 2 points back but 2 games in hand and both games against the hussicanes already played.

Wow, it almost seems like ‘BlazeArmy’ has provided us with some foreshadowing…..

Still two games to be played anything can happen……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0