Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2007-2008

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game this week is the Merseyside derby with Liverpool and Everton facing off. Both teams have injuries but should be a good match nonetheless. Hopefully either Alonso or Torres will be fit enough to play as the Reds have looked out of sorts lately (especially without Xabi).

Drogba says he wants to quit Chelsea. Now the club are denying it, and obviously journalists (especially footy journos) like to exaggerate things, but there's quite the story in France Football magazine about the goings on. Apparently Terry and Schevchenko (and Ballack too) were the prime movers in getting Mourinho sacked and Drogba (as well as Lampard and others) ain't happy about it. Bye-bye title challenge with that sort of team unity. I imagine Drogba will be gone in January. I'll say he ends up in...Madrid.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Mourinho parts ways with Chelsea after a long dispute with the owner now, incredibly, Rafa is very, very close to leaving Liverpool because of similar issues. All which has happened in the last week. It's not done and dusted yet but it is looking bleak. There's really too much info/crap/speculation about it all to post here but it's safe to say that the situation is very tense. Unbelievable. Liverpool have their best squad in twenty years and it may just get flushed down the toilet because the Yank owners don't have a fcuking clue. I hope to hell it doesn't happen but as of right now no one really knows what the people involved are thinking.

Big must-win game on Wednesday against Porto in the CL as well. Look for massive support of Rafa from the fans.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slightly off topic but the draw for the fifth round of the FA Cup was announced this morning :

Bristol Rovers v Southampton
Cardiff City v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Sheffield United v Middlesbrough
Liverpool v Barnsley
Manchester United v Arsenal
Preston North End v Portsmouth
Coventry City v West Bromwich Albion
Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

$20 says that Liverpool make it to the final without knocking off a Premiership squad ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not if they have to come from behind twice against an ithsmian premier league team or whatever the hell they were...twice in one game to secure the win ;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$20 says that Liverpool make it to the final without knocking off a Premiership squad ;)

A Liverpool - Cardiff final would be nice. Robbie plays for them, as I'm sure you know.

Shame about your draw. Hopefully if you get past the Arse you'll have Chelsea next. :)

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap,

After todays result against the Hammers you best start praying for such draws as it appears that it will be the only way you'll get your hands anywhere near some silverware this season :)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't really argue with you there GT. Pretty worrying times for the boys in red with all the off-field and on-field shite shows. Word on the street is Rafa may walk soon now that Hicks has his financing and DIC seem to have walked away from the (buying) table for the time being.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fans are supposedly now looking at an initiative to raise 500 million pounds by selling shares at 5000 pounds each world wide, and with that share you get a vote on who is club president, Barcelona style...

350 to buy the team, 150 for new Anfield

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got to say i hated the result yesterday. But they deserved it on the day.
Full marks to the city faithful for treating the moment of silence with respect.
Sweet unis for both teams yesterday with no logos. Loved the old school scarves too.

Setanta was free all weekend. I was able to watch without having to go through the computer.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
buhahaha

Liverpool 1 -2 Barnsley

Barnsley's captain skipped past fourty-something year old Sammy Hyppia and shot a ball along the deck into the near corner, in the 92nd minute. Good bye Reds.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking clinical first 45 at Old Trafford today ........ half time is United 3 Arsenal 0 :eek: :knvb:

Absolutely magic !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0