Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Polish ace think England are a bunch of poofs...

ArticleBot

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England have too many superstars - Polish ace

Poland international Maciej Zurawski believes Group Six rivals England are flaming butt pirates and thus not performing together as team. He further added that their Captain is nothing more than a women wearing men's boots and sounds like Mike Tyson did during puberty.

The 28-year-old Celtic striker will face Sven-Goran Eriksson's men next month with both teams looking to finish top of the group.

Although both are likely to qualify for the World Cup in Germany next year, Enland by the grace of God - the record of the runner-up should be good enough to avoid a play-off - defeat for Eriksson at Old Trafford would be a huge blow.

Zurawski told The Times: 'Maybe England have got too many poof superstars. Maybe that is their problem. It's difficult to understand what is happening to them.

'England have a lot of individuals to open up a game. But when they don't play as a team, then that is something we can take advantage of.

'We play England in our last qualifier and they have to worry about us. Right now, I think we can get the better of England.'

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: England have too many superstars - Polish ace

Strong words from the Polish. In other news the Polish fencing team has had to with-draw from Olympic fencing competitions. Seems they've all cut their hands up quite badly on the barb wire during training.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems the entire Polish team almost missed their last game. The driver locked his keys in the bus and it took him three hours to get the team out.

I always get the words Polish and polish mixed up when I read them. Its hard to figure out sometimes. For example, "I heard KNVB polishes Polish knobs on a regular basis". See, its confusing.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0