Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Player Of The Week!!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds straight forward this thread is for all ttp'ers to nominate there player of the week.
and just like the poll the winner gets nothing :D

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know a guy that can play!!!!

i nominate one eyed joe!!! he's s 75 year old midfielder from ireland who plays pretty good...so i think he should win and get nothing!!!!!!

westside3 -guido's 1

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
player of the week

well my player of the week in our game has to be kevin hearnes:D
the guy is a fcuking animal in the air. i think he won every head ball his way and was a horse all game..
sapperton is really gonna miss him!!!
hey wab?? is those airmiles from canada 3000???

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh???

Ref Beater

Canada 3000?? Why, yes they are. Is this going to be a problem? Dhoh!!! Air Canada, my friend.

He is an animal in the air, but we rely on Kevin too much. It may be a blessing in surprise to do something else for a change. We only hope.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Player of the Week,

Hands down, I think Chris Jarvie, I mean "Darby" was the player of the week. He not only scored a hatrick(sp) on Friday night but he scored the tying goal and the winning goal.

I think he might have blown his load for the rest of the season but will have to wait and see.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Pippo

Fil Zaurinni was by far the most dominating player on the field,not only did he score 2 goals but he caused havoc the whole match.When this guy is on his game,he is one of the most dominating players in our league:D

Still undefeated as starting forwards:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

Didn't you start against Peg? Or do you mean when you and Super Pippo start together?

Don't chicken out and not have both of you start this weekend... and make sure TTP's most irritating poster for November shows up as well :D

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Yes I did start against you guys but it wasn't Fil and I up front.There is nothing I want more than to start this weekend but I think my coaches feel a little different about that:mad:.It will still be a great game to play in or watch.Are u going to indoor tonight?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy, geez, thanks

BUT,
I am sure Regs will agree with me...

That's just silly:p
or was it absolutley silly...cannot remember

Cheers
Zaurrini

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i have to agree with jimmy:mad: :mad:
zarruni(sp) has to be my player of the week he caused havoc all game long even though his first goal was a gift but his second was a brilliant..
freddie also played brilliant and so did batista with the hat..

beaterhasasouvenirofzarriniscleatsonhisrightshoulder:mad: :mad:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wouldnt say "great save" i did what u did on your first goal i closed my eyes :D :D i knew i was going to get hit but i didnt think i was going to get studded:p

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will agree

Fil you had a great game and scored a beauty to put the Porkchops away. It was a clinical finish on a great cross.

Coppertonewantstoknowwhenfilwillscoreagain:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my player of the week had to be gomesy jr (mike) he was all over the park and was solid when defending..

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0