Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 PGR or Lomas: Who's worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who has a more quality side, PGR or the Lomas? No doubt many around the league will mention that both sides are shite, which is only true on one account, however I believe there will be a consences that we, the Lomas, are the more skillful squad rather than those pansies from PG. Incase your wondering this post has been created to settle the rants and raves which have been taking place in the thread of meraloma, who? I realize I am setting myself and my team up for some serious piss taking, however I do believe PG will take more, Because let me remind you of their 9-0 and 10-0 defeats and the Lomas continual strong play, unfortunatly not resulting in any win. Still solid play none the less. Who will finish higher? Now that we are a third through the season let's get some more predictions on final standings?

Mine are
1.FF
2.96ers(due to self distruction)
3/4. Deep Cove/Clan
5/6.Richmond/Sikh
7.Meralomas
8.Peg-Olys
9.PGR
10.City

Cheers,

Let the piss taking and giving begin, it's been to quite in Div. 1 Lately.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it is quite 'quite' isn't it?

Until you lot get rid of that complete twat of a manager, you'll always be worse off. You should get rid of Marty and all, the man's an utter imbecile and a slightly bigger wanker than even myself.

Best of luck to you poorly-read one, Fastshow.
:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get over it

Fasty,

Get over you differences with Marty, mate.

I'm sure he doesn't even remember who you are.

Daz

G

Goodtimes

"Flounder".........I assume that you were sitting down while you made your predictions, because the weather is getting a little windy outside.......i am sure your equilibrium is out of place

I have got to hand it to you.......you are pretty confident even as a second half, second string, Loma sub..........the funny thing is, even your own teammates were laughing at your frequent inability to stay on your own two feet........to quote one Loma player "he is a clown with two left feet".

Goodtimes!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR,

Well done in getting the inside scoop...a couple more pisstakers like you and the div.1 thread will intensify. Keep up the good work:cool:

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes, I believe you have me confused with someone else, I am no sub and although the too left feet thing may have some merit, if the Lomas remember my brilliant performance against the over thirties last year and my excellent attempt at running;) what the hell was I thinking. Anyways you're a fcuk nut, your ugly as sin and if I may say so I'm quite good lookin'.
Untill you have something relevant to say to the proper person I suggest you shut your yap and back it up with something other than a 10 nil defeat:p

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get over what?

I haven't got any 'differences' with your cracker of a tactician, we're actually share a frightening number of similarities in that we're both complete cnuts.

Why do you continuously post about people not remembering who I am? Is that meant to be hurtful? You can do better than that, surely.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Differences

Fastshow,

If you don't have any differences with Marty, what on earth are you posting about him for.

You're in England aren't you? And you have to post bollocks on here all day. I guess there's nothing to do in London is there?

Once a twat, always a twat!

Daz:p

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Record vs Lomas

Loma's,

If you want to compare who is the better team (PGR or Loma's) just look back at history. In the 5 years that I've been on PG we have never lost to you guys, except for last summer's cup final. We did not come to play that game probably due to reflecting on past history thinking it was going to be an easy win.

This year, I'm not sure if your team has improved or if we have become worse?

At the end of the day, what everyone will look at is # of wins and who your ahead of in the standings. It doesn't matter how much you loose a game by, every team has it's break downs.

Just a little stat.
We have 2 wins 1 tie 0 loss at home this year. As long as we continue to play well at home we will have a good season. I predict a PGR win this weekend.

Dazza,

I would rather be in the predicament of "how to loose a game by less than 2 goals" rather than your situation " how to get our first win of the season a third of the way through the season. Can you say "pressure"

Really, which team is truely feeling the pressure these days, its not PGR? After every loss this year we've come back with a strong showing, either a win or a tie. I expect the same thing this weekend.

Even though you believe your squad has played well this year if you don't get a win in the next 2 weeks self destruction will set in. Two weeks ago in our game again you guys, there was a presence of pressure that could be felt in the air. I could imagine it has only become worse.

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSquare, Kurgan, and all of you other PG Wankers,

You're delusional and your comments are laughable. As for which team's better, here's the final comment: this issue will be decided by points at the end of the season. Fair and square, pure and simple.

Home field advantage at Point Grey? You're dreaming. You might have an advantage if you had 50,000 screaming supporters at your park. In reality, your record at home is nothing but a coincidence. You guys happen to play on a cow pasture next to an elementary school. Let's see what the 'advantage' is all about when you play the top teams at home.

Best of luck on the weekend. We'll know who's best in March.

Mehmet.

G

Goodtimes

Mehmet,

I don't really disagree with you, but I just want to clarify one thing. Our home field was not a cow pasture until the Meralomas showed up to play us.....the fans they brought looked more like farm animals than supporters. So I can see why you might have thought that. In any event, we have now erected a "cattle crossing" sign at the base of our park to prevent any stray herd from ever entering our domain again. Oh and by the way, we have also put up a "high wind" warning sign for "Flounder".

As well, for the little pipsqeak Loma player who stands all of about 4 feet tall, dont worry, we put the signs low enough for you to see as well.

One last thing, I would like to apologize to Lawt for thinking he was the big skinny dummy up front.....the man we now call "Flounder".

Good luck to all this weekend!

Goodtimes!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knob....

If that's your best, Daz, you're an even bigger dronger than I thought. There's plenty to do in London but, while at work, it's nice to plough about on the internet. Thanks for your concern.

I look forward to your next personal message or phone call pleading with me to stop slagging off your sad bunch of misfits and social pariahs, I miss those days.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Quote:

"I look forward to your next personal message or phone call pleading with me to stop slagging off your sad bunch of misfits and social pariahs, I miss those days."

Not quite sure what you're on about, but anyway, nice to see you are enjoying Blighty by posting endless nauseating drivvle on here.

Keep enjoying London.

Daz

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nevermind illiterate one....

I suppose since you 'resigned' from your lofty perch of 'Lomas V.P. you've managed to forget the time you rang me out of the blue to request I calm down my piss taking of your odd bunch. I guess you were in the midst of one of your fruitless recruitment drives in which your clubhouse is the star man.

Nice to see you're enjoying Vancouver for posting endless nauseatingly poorly written posts on here.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes, Boycs

I am kidding, Dixie. It's all a big joke. I'm not even in England and, in fact, still work at the law firm on Granville Street. The reason no one's seen me (apart form Ginge who claims to see me at Voda every Thursday night.... that's what absynthe will do to you, kids) is because, after the operation, no one would recognise me anyway. Think Melinda Messenger meets Gerard Depardieu.

Good to read you've found your form and have shown a tasty two-fingered salute to that pillock manager of yours, I never thought you could possibly be as bad as you were when I last saw you
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0