Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was fun to watch yesterday...what a game, and the boys showed a lot of heart. Must have been Wagner's pre-game pep-talk. Happy for Mike & Rob.

The team on the losing end...not so much heart. Deffinitely not the result anyone expected, but after watching the game, I feel bad for writing them off before the match even kicked off. Glad I stayed and watched. Hopefully Langley can go win the Pak now and book their ticket to Provincials.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Langley. Poco is head and shoulders above everyone in this league obviously but you could see glimpses of being able to frustrate them but we could never get the goal to really believe we could beat them. End of the day they don't play with that much structure, they just beat teams because they are so much better player for player. Most teams can't cope with TK, milad, Tino and in the past Harmse just running rampid. I still think they can go on a run in provincials but good VMSL teams are going to expose them on the counter when they push 8 guys forward.

One big budget to finish fourth last year and knocked out of the Semis of the Pak two years running. But they are clearly built to win provincials and losing the Pak might just be what they needed before provincials start to get them remotivated.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 FVRD 1

Match Report? Glad to see FVRD finally draw a premier team in the cup and get humbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0