Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup MOTW (Quarterfinals)

Which is the Pak Cup MOTW?

• Langley (P) vs ND Lions (P)

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Aldergrove (P) vs Whalley Storm (1)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • GN Sport (P) vs Langley (1)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Poco (P) vs SUFC (P)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game Day

Skip said:
Well, the masses have spoken......and it's official.

Just 6.5 hours to kick-off for the Pak Cup MOTW

Any last thoughts, memorable qoutes, bad cliches, collar starching incidents etc. that the major players would like to add before the big match??! The adoring public would love to hear. :D

LFC2?, Utah?, Fenian? (yeah right :rolleyes: ), Dude? Lion? Joey? et al.....

Have heard from a decent source that red shoes may actually make an appearance this evening.

Cliche wise, we are looking for 110% from all the boys and hoping we find a way to somehow score more goals than the opposition.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game Day

LFC2 said:
Have heard from a decent source that red shoes may actually make an appearance this evening.

RED SHOES!!?? weeeeell now!....this may be worth a visit to the Langley oval in itself! Loved heckling Mr. Red shoes from the line last game vs Delta. Tell Slainy not to forget to paint the bullseye on the back's of his heels before the game. :D

Red shoes vs Starched collar.........if that's not a draw, I don't know what is. ;)

"It's backs against the wall tonight boys........do or die" (LFC2 pregame speach) :)

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I'm not drunk, but I am exhausted cause I've been up all night drinking. ;)

Other than that, the name is Joel, not Joey, and I think we are using the same strategy as Langley, score more goals than the oppostion. There were talks of a right wing trap, and of wasting time in their corners, but we thought that would be bush league, or div.2 soccer if you like that better, so to get the goals we are going to use the old school 3-2-5. With 5 players up front we figure it should make for an interesting, and in the end entertaining game.

PS We were wondering if the Langley boy would be willing to discuss getting ride of the center line, not allowing the goalies to play the ball with their feet, and finally, due to safety concerns, helmets with visors. We just wanna keep everyone safe out there :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0