Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

olympics on robson street

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering if any one else was down on robson street today. Went down there with my daughter, just to check it out. Pretty low key, little entertaining here and there. Till about 3 pm, and then we get all these fukcen low life, strain on society, professional activist show up. Unbelievble these people, there dressed like frigen deralics and were supposed to take these people serious. swearing and acting like donkeys in front of our children, so I plugged my kids ears and told them all to fukc off and get a job. :D I sure told them....................

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by friedbread
Till about 3 pm, and then we get all these fukcen low life, strain on society, professional activist show up. Unbelievble these people, there dressed like frigen deralics and were supposed to take these people serious. swearing and acting like donkeys in front of our children, /B]

Slurrey United needed something to do with the Weekend Off, we need to find a way to stop these people at the bridge.

Lets hope they don't find their way to Whistler today, and if they do, they freeze.

HOS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how Keeper and Screw You Captain felt about you telling them to fcuk off and get a job?

Great day today to show off Vancouver and Whistler. Hopefully the delegates found the time to make it down to the Swedish Touch or Madame Cleo's. Did you notice any increased activity outside TTP headquarters last night Regs?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny you should ask because I was saying to Ms. TB last night how it seemed really weird outside our place as there were a lot of high-end mercedes driving about through the alley and the street... seriously :D

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No surprise. I'm sure you used to notice a lot of tall guys going in and out when the NBA was in town, too.

Dummies...they should park two blocks up and walk down. Whatever...hopefully the girls are showing them a good time.;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how Keeper and Screw You Captain felt about you telling them to fcuk off and get a job?
Likely the same as when Number2 tells me the same thing. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0