Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NUToonZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
check this out.

Louque - Art
Louque - Kenny The Jet
Louque - Whoa Now

One of the better guys ive heard in the last month or so...a nice beat with a smooth sounding voice.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done outkast its about time you brought something to the table :D
All 3 songs are good if not great....

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BoringShite

When you two steak drapes are finished snogging and dancing with one another will one of you dance will me?

You'll need to change the record, mind, your music's all complete Barry White.

I'm away to drop a brown friend off to the coast. You two skin chimneys let me know when I can cut in, yeah?

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You make about as much sense as Starpimp, perhaps he is the brown friend you are referring to, yeah? Take your weird George Michael brit pop crap & toss it in the Thames.

Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? (Jacknife Lee Mixes) - Rod Stewart

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NURodStewart

Oh dear. Dropping a brown friend off to the coast means havign a shite. Barry White means shite. Steak drapes means fanny. A skin chimney is a bell-end. I thought you wouldof heard allof them before. You know, a man in your position.

And I thought I were making some new mates.

But then I realised that being accused of listening to "weird George Michael brit pop crap" by some pikey called Jock is unanimously trivial. You clearly haven't listened to any decent music, sweetie. Pulling the "weird George Michael" card and then suggesting a clapped-out remix of the worlds' favourite c ockney porridge wog Rod Stewart is as funny as being obsessed with Aqualung three years too late or thinking the pseudo-art-anorak flange that is Louque "One of the better guys ive heard in the last month or so" (!!!!!!!!) isn't anything more than massively embarrasing and not to be repeated to anyone.

So next time you shake hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree with your wee pals think of me. We can still be mates you know.
:bronco: :knvb: :wa: :)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NURodStewart

terry said:
or thinking the pseudo-art-anorak flange that is Louque "One of the better guys ive heard in the last month or so" (!!!!!!!!) isn't anything more than massively embarrasing and not to be repeated to anyone.

Check this guy out, unreal.

Louque - Art
Louque - Whoa Now
Louque - Kenny The Jet

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guerilla Black - what we gonna do

junior jack - da hype, feat. robert smith...vocal mix

joy division vs missy elliot

cocteau twins - cherry colored funk

ben lee - cigarettes will kill you, nothing much happens

Magnetic fields - sunset city

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry, nice to see you've survived the cream puff. What kind of wog are you?
Can I guess and say curry wog? I'll save you a dance.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could have sworn I'd already said my family were Nevisians didn't I?

Good to see someone getting into the Cocteaus. Its' never to late.

What's 20 years amongst chums like us? :) :)

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snappi the Little Crocodile

written and recorded for her parents by a four year old in germany

"youngest artist ever to reach top ten let alone number one on the charts"

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's/Whose/What quote is that, Michel? :)

ZZGermans are mentalalists but something is telling me that you are, how do you say, taking a piss out of zis thread aboot zee noo muzik. Like the Cocteau Twins. If you are not very careful those who take this site so seriously will have there/their/they're enjoyment rendered kaput by you and your funny antics. :)

Be serious and write as badly as you can but do not swear and hate homosexuals. :)

And your French is shite. Still. "bleu" needs and "s" on t'end. Have I taught you nowt? :)

Philistine. :)

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry said:
Who's/Whose/What quote is that, Michel? :)

And your French is shite. Still. "bleu" needs and "s" on t'end. Have I taught you nowt? :)

Philistine. :)

My French can't be as bad as you german lol. mentalalists? metalist or mentalist maybe.

It's actually Les Bleues if you want to correct me. I'll fix it.

And the song is a nice break from the non-stop political/love/hate/over-depressed/angry/horny songs that flood our airwaves... granted I like those songs... it is a nice break to just have a sweet lil song about a Snappi Klein Cocodile. ya?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
roflmao!?!?

somebody is a cyber geek.

great new song...so hot right now...

Im a fcukin geek - Terry

p.s try one post without a happy face...for me

p.p.s dont try to be funny with posting 10 happy faces.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent!!! This taking the piss is a piece of piss. :)

take the piss Vrb phrs. 1. To ridicule, to tease, to make fun off. Cf. 'extract the urine'.
2. To take advantage of, to exploit. E.g."Just because they like looking after their grand children, doesn't mean you can dump the kids on them every weekend whilst you go out clubbing. That's just taking the piss."

:)

Thank you ever so much for playing take the piss with GayTerry. rotflmao :)

I'm the only gay on this website.

What's wrong with the happy faces? They're most useful because some people don't know when you're taking the piss or not. If you put in a happy face you can be sure others will know you're, "only joking". The happy faces make sure people know you're taking the piss on take the piss, you see. Clear? :)

Would someone in command please ensure the word "geek" is made to follow the same strict censorship guidelines as those two other foul words? I've now been accused of being both a gay and a geek. It's most upsetting. My Gran reads this website you know.

How about a poem about censorship Michel, you scallywag?

LOL

"Bend and Break" Keane
"So Here We Are" Bloc Party

yacun tya

:)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For you terry...yes, use the happy face. Because you are right, nobody knows when you are piss taking or not, so by using a happy face it does make it a little bit more clear.

Only one question.

Why dont u have happy faces at the end of every one of your songs?? Surely those are piss takes, no?

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
For you terry...yes, use the happy face. Because you are right, nobody knows when you are piss taking or not, so by using a happy face it does make it a little bit more clear.

Thank you for emphasising my point, sweetheart. :)

One day I might move on to the :rolleyes: but it will be some time I think. That emoticon is really the domain for the experienced pisstaker. :)

outkast said:
Why dont u have happy faces at the end of every one of your songs?? Surely those are piss takes, no?

Ask a question and then answer it! I like it, a pure form of pisstake! As you so correctly say, "no", my songs are not pisstakes. :) I wouldn't know a pisstake if it came up and shite on my shoes! I'm just like you!! :)

Louque!! No doubt you also like those talentless cûnts Marroon 5 and get the horn everytime you look at your Damien Rice posters! :)

I love being called a cyber-geek by someone with 104 more posts than me!!! ROTFLMAO!!! :)

xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0