Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Sportsmens League Looking for Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, the NSSL is still looking for two teams and needs to make a final decision on this by the end of next week.
It is a good fun league, all games on the North Shore. The range of play is pretty varied, from teams stocked with Premiere and Div. 1 players in the top group, to newly arrived teams made up mostly of guys who just finished U18.
The team uses CR's and Linesmen and I've found the level of officiating overall to be superior to what we get in VMSL lower divisions.

League starts the weekend of May 7/8 and runs to mid July...no games on holiday weekends.
If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch with the league administrator.

cheers R

gunners

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, the NSSL is still looking for two teams and needs to make a final decision on this by the end of next week.
It is a good fun league, all games on the North Shore. The range of play is pretty varied, from teams stocked with Premiere and Div. 1 players in the top group, to newly arrived teams made up mostly of guys who just finished U18.
The team uses CR's and Linesmen and I've found the level of officiating overall to be superior to what we get in VMSL lower divisions.

League starts the weekend of May 7/8 and runs to mid July...no games on holiday weekends.
If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch with the league administrator.

cheers R
Funny how every team that left are the north shore teams. Hmmmm maybe ask john Barrett as he seemed to be the major reason.

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if that is the case we should be inundated with squads. John 'retired' and is no longer involved with the league. Chris Robinson and Al Loucks have stepped in on an interim basis and the board is being reconstituted.
So, if you got a squad, I'm sure the league would love to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0