Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Delta Titans - Division 3 - Looking for New Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The North Delta Titans are looking to add 4-6 new players to the squad for this upcoming season.

We have 12 core players returning and have 4 new additions. However, we would like to add 4-6 more.

We are most in need of help in midfield and forward. But we will never turn away a good defender.

So if you are committed to playing this fall please contact us ASAP as we'd love to have you at practice next week.

Please message me, e-mail ndtitans@hotmail.com, or call Chris @ 778-554-5558.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chris what's going on you guys are always looking for players. You have twelve thats good enough only one sub. You will win more games that way than if you guys have 18 guys.
Find a good coach and you guys will be in div one intwo years.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chris what's going on you guys are always looking for players. You have twelve thats good enough only one sub. You will win more games that way than if you guys have 18 guys.
Find a good coach and you guys will be in div one intwo years.

Have you ever seen this team play? they are shite and will never make div.1. You are on crack if you think that. They will be lucky to not get relegated.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No longer in need of players. I'd remove this thread if I knew how.

Thanks for the encouragement WestCoast. Already a win under our belts while you sit at home on your fat ass looking for a div 9 team to play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0