Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Norm McDonald: Underrated Comedian

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I miss Norm McDonald's week-end updates. To fill the void, here are some of my favourite McDonald quotes:

"Many people are skeptical about marriage of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Pressley. They say, Lisa Marie is more of a sit at home type, while Michael Jackson is more of a homosexual pedophile."

Norm MacDonald: "Who are safer drivers? Men or women? Well, according to a new survey, 55% of adults feel that women are most responsible for minor fenderbenders, while 78% blame men for most fatal crashes. Please note that the percentages in these pie graphs do not add up to 100% because the math was done by a woman."

[audience laughs or hisses]

Norm MacDonald: "For those of you hissing at that joke, it should be, uh, noted that that joke was written by a woman. So, now you don't know what the hell to do, do ya? Nah, I'm just kidding. We don't hire women."

"Kenny G will be releasing a CD fully comprised of Christmas songs. Happy birthday, Jesus - HOPE YOU LIKE CRAP."

"The Rolling Stones reunited for a twenty-fifth anniversary tour last week. Keith Richards said that he's happy to continue to do what he's been doing for the past twenty-five years: cheating death."

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0