Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nominate who you believe was the best player to ever play in the Italian Tournament

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzzo

Any Abrutz player from the 80s should be nominated.

Paul Favaro as well

Mario, Troisi, Pavan, Walters, Molica, Chunger, Zaurrini and that whataboutbob guy......................:D ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Sid

If you look at the Imports for the teams in the league, especially recent years, they are the best players on the team.

The teams that have dominated in the past, say Campobaso, had Reedie when he was playing some of his best soccer, making him the class of the league.

Then there is Benji, he has always been a threat around the goal for any team he has played on, alway battling for the golden boot.

Last, what players are the ones that get the cash to show up for their I-tie team, it is the Imports!

HOSonlygetsBzzrandPizzapie:p

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Sorry Buddy,

Calabria - first place- top players were all Italian.

Catanzaro- wins cup-- top players all Italian.

Poor Assessment:rolleyes:

I

I.D.G.A.F. BABY!

i can't believe he's not here!!!

what the hell are guys talking about man! how about the great
ARI ROSSI! YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE FIVE GOAL GAME AGAINST CALABRIA IN 1984. HE BROKE HIS LEFT HAMBA BY BANGING INTO SAL C'S HEAD, REALLY IT COULD OF BEEN ANY CALABREZE!!!

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i say the greatest player to ever play in the italian league is from yet again calabria's dom demarco

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
scilaci

you are right those players should have a chance to be nominated for best player ever in the italian league, but u can't compare those rookies to a dom demarco

I still nominate dom demarco another great to come out of calabria

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice good morning!!!!!! you doobed out wannabe hash smoker ......listen up all Gino muoio has been seen late last night according to local callers he was wandering throughout sunrise park still wearing his grey army & navy suit with brown shoes.......due to the fact gino has been missing for a while we may think he has alot of facial hair and looks very scruffy due to the several incounters with people for his special brown shoes.........well we hope gino will get back on his feet soon so he may be signed for a team in the ital league if by any chance gino u read this or hear of this we want to sign u to our club...,........

Scilaci I never knew u were such a loner ....... i learned that u were at clinton park around 11:30 am yesterday playing with your dog......well i think u should have been running instead of your dog because you are way out of shape you little fat fcuk........

proffessore did u cry testerday when the canucks lost,..........and by the way proffessore do you think you run catanzaro or does donofrio run it............

Zucchinni where are you sitting in the corner wondering what calabs going to do to you when they play you traitor.......

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey el pres...... are you still upset you are not playing with catanzaro this year .....maybe before you retire?

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
el-presidente

el-presidente- who do u think u really are
i nominate u for biggest loser to every step near the italian soccer community

calabria #1 favourites to win the copa italia

i nominate
jimmy holiday to retire with at least a little bit of dignity because u have a touch like an elephant. (its not like it used to be)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calabria

Lets talk about the great players that played for Calabria and never won anything, why dont we look at the VENETOS and TREVISOS who had such players like Xausa, Guiliano, Arnie Meers, The Favaros and THE best player probably to play in the league Guido Titoto. Besides Campo in the early 90s it was the polentons who were running the league!!!!!!! I remember single handedly knocking out Calabria on numerous occasions.

Forza Treviso!!!!!!

Tomasiker

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga?

Yo buddy,

You're the shits! Learn how to play b-4 babbling about how good you are. Single handly? You got lit up for 8 the year after and I think Manny Porcelato even scored. That guy was the shitiest player to ever play. Go back and take some more Dino Alberti soccer courses. Ciao con la mano.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tomasiker

Buddy whats your problem stupid ****?????

It was nice growing up with you asshole.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 goals??

I am always one to blame the keeper for a lopsided loss too. Even if the defense stunk.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0