Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nominate who you believe was the best player to ever play in the Italian Tournament

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
calabria legend

I believe Joe Marello sr, should get the award for best italian league player ever.

If you have seen the stats you will jump on the Joe Marrello sr wagen as well as myself.

His blood for Calabria is thick and he is in the history books as an overall legend.

with the triple, not like Jordan Roselands triple.

Joe Marrello's triple scoring title is amazing to me.

Yes three time leading score title of the italian league along with

1 italian league championship, with many apps.

I do remeber one game when Joe Marrello sr scored 5 second half goals in a victory over the mighty Puglia which ended up 6 nill Calabria.

Three of the five goals were 25 yards out.

One from half, a cheeky chip catching the keeper off his line.

And the 5th an amazing coast to coast from one 18 yards to other 18 yard box. Beating 3 midfields with two megs... a pick up your shorts defender.... and while going around (the pick up your coins) keeper he has time to knock on the post two times asking (keeper are you home) before getting on the ground and heading it in.

The best goal ever seen in the italian league.

So jump on the Joe Marrello wagen.

FRom the bitch daily report
ciao

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Benji.

Anyone who could play whilst balancing a piece of burnt toast on his head has got to be good.

Five goals against HOSS today?

I rest my case.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nominate who you believe made the Wittiest Comment in the I-League Threads

Jinky,

The Burnt Toast is a Classic, thanks for giving us a chance to view it again Jinks.

The Egg that should go with the Toast was all over my face yesterday, what can I use to get it off?

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Beer won't go on my Face, My mouth Keeps Getting in the Way

Next Question Jinky,

How do I get over these nightmares I am having of Benji and Burnt Toast?
My wife is worried, I woke her up last night screaming Benji's name, not that there is anything wrong with that:eek: .

HOSneedsprofessionalJinkyhelp.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Benji played with a Croatia SC youth team (with Nick Dasovic)...I will not argue with that selection.:)

over the top

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid and Italians

Hey Sid whoever you are,

Fcucking hilarious, Wops always think they are the best. I will give them credit though, they always do well in the world cup.
i am a Croat and would not bet against Italy this time around because if Totti is on, he can push Italy a long way.

tidbits: winning the world cup in 1934 and 1938 in Italy (in 34) very biased reffing, Mousollini the pres (Italy loses and your dead)
not much to brag about. I respect Italian soccer, after all they are a great soccer nation whether we like it or not but 1. winning a world cup just before and after the 2nd world war without Uruguay, Russia... (huge teams at the time) means nothing 2.if you guys respected other nations and gave credit instead of always claiming to know it all because you are Italian you would the receive more respect. Just like Sacchi said "a full country of Italians and every one of them thinks he's a coach". Typical, especially when I read some of the comments left here by some!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

That was well before Bronco's time. I think that picture was taken while Disco was still popular.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just saw a tape of the Campagnia(sp) vs Lazio coppa d'Italia final from 1989. The most spectacular goal scored of all time! A cross from Ryan McNab(sp) from the sidelines and into the box came this kid, Danny Has I think was his name, from about 16 yards out got horizontal, about 5 feet off the ground, snapped his head at the ball. The ball went like a missile into the top corner of the net and a full Swangard was giving the lad a standing ovation.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0