Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Fun City

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14 has a good point:
let's think back to year 2000 when we, Vancouver, were voted the City with the WORST year 2000 party...IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!
We produce such big name music stars (good or bad) such as Sarah McLaughlan and Bryan Adams and we end up with KISS at BC Place? I know it was two years ago, but it still bothers me.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call

Kiss WAS great...but yeah, we should have had one of, if not the best party of year 2000, but unfortunately, we're "not allowed" to have fun in Vancouver.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbeer:)

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
some observations from an outsider

1. the celebrations for vancouvers birthday(?) or something last year were pissweak at best.

2. early pub shutting is ridiculous.....amazing....unbelievable etc

3. love the no smoking rules. since returning to oz have been stunned by how disgusting it is to be back in stinky pubs.

4. everyone is so hell bent on trying to prove how fit and healthy they are. boring...........

5. have not seen a place in more need of an olympic party to move things along.

5. loved the 70's and 80's nites...................hangovers at work next day bad.

6. wierd how they separate beer areas from music/band areas on days like dragonboats/ canada day at canada place. these are better together.

7. i miss sports bars with many tv's filled with many different sports and don cherry.mmmmmmmmmmhockey
mmmmmmmmmmm.......party with beer goooood.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiner

You certainly got around while you were in Vancouver :eek:

+FunnyhowSCdidalotofthatstuffwithyou:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money