Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My buddy is a millionaire!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of you may have seen the news or read the paper but my crewmate and buddy won 5 million dollars on the 6-49 Saturday night.

The beautiful thing about this is that it really could not have happened to a better guy with a better family. 5 million bucks!!! He has de-listed his number and is hanging low until he gets matters in order. Can you imagine?

At this point in time he is adamant about keeping his job as a firefighter but I wonder how he will feel about this in the near future. As much as I love my job, and I really, really do, 5 million bucks is a large deterrant when entering a burning building filled with hazardous materials. I hope he stays on because he would be sorely missed.

I have his phone call to me after he realized he won on tape and it sends shivers up your spine to listen to it.

I guess I'll be playing the lotto.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any friend of Ballbaby's is a friend of TTP :D

Yours in happy to win $5 on Willhill,

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cool.......

I know someone who knows a Millionaire....:rolleyes: Maybe he'll front you the cash so you can get that much needed Laser hair removal on you mono-brow.

Yours in jealousy, KNVB

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeh right...

Balls,

According to the Province, on realising he had won 5 mill. Steve said, and I quote..."Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh,oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh"

I guess the kids were around.

Good luck to 'em...

:cool:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know this is not the thread that this should go in but its a little humour for the new millionaire.

> A woman gets home, screeches her car into the driveway, runs into
the
>> > > > house, slams the door and shouts at the top of her lungs, "Honey,
pack
>>
>> > > > your bags! I won the damn lottery!"
>> > > >
>> > > > The husband says, "Ohmigod! No siht?! What should I pack, beach
stuff,
>>
>> > > > mountain stuff ... ?"
>> > > >
>> > > > The wife yells back, "It doesn't matter!! Just get the fcuk out!!"

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps your buddy could donate 1/500th of his winnings to my current cause. $10,000 wouldn't really be that much to him -- kind of like if I donated $1 to my local charity.

Feel free to PM me his phone number any time. Thanks.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0