Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Summer League Divisions 2 & 3 - 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Summer Soccer is finally here!

Vancouver Jaguars had a game lastnight (Div 2)...waaaaaaaaaay out in North Vancouver at 9:00pm...very nippley out! :p
Great game...we were tied 2-2 at the half, but some brain farts and scrambly play lead to the Rebels popping a coule in past striker14 who was in net...can you believe it :eek: Great game overall...lookin' forward to next week when we have 4 of our regular players back on the pitch!

strugglingwithturfburnonass

striker14 :p

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another game...

Jaguars are happy to come out with their 1st win of the Summer Season vs. the Vancouver Helens...old rivals from 2002/2003.

striker14 gives 2 BEAUTIFUL crosses in the 6 yard box, and Aly pops them in. We are up 2-0 after the 1st 10 mins. Second half...slow go, but Sylvia takes a shot from pretty darn near the 1/2 line and sinks it in the top corner of the ol' onion bag...GLOOOOOOOOOOOORIOUS :p

Game done...3-0

striker14

thankstospazzandglasgowgirlforshowingupandguzzlingthecoldstuff :wa:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Another game...

striker14 said:
thankstospazzandglasgowgirlforshowingupandguzzlingthecoldstuff :wa:

Thatta girl(s). Getting a head start for the weekend, or was GG drinking her red card off? :confused: :eek: :p

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Divisions 2 Summer League

Nope, GG just got that card Monday for yappin at the STUPID ref :rolleyes: I almost thought he was going to call the game cause GG was pissin him off so bad! ha ha

Club I Summer Team.... we've won all 3 games now (that's all I'm gonna say cause I think we've played pretty crappy lately) :cool:

So not impressed that I have to miss the Croatia game next Wednesday....... :(

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Divisions 2 Summer League

Spazz said:
Club I Summer Team.... we've won all 3 games now (that's all I'm gonna say cause I think we've played pretty crappy lately) :cool:
:(

ATTENTION SPAZZ...do you EVER think that your team plays well??? ;)

striker14 :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MWSL Summer League Divisions 2 & 3

Yup! Winter was well played. :D ;)

Summer we've mixed the 2 teams together so we're not used to how everyone plays...... and by the time we get used to it we'll all be split back into our proper teams for Winter! :rolleyes:

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

And it doesn't help when your coach looses her cool and gets red carded and is asked to leave the park , not just the pitch!!!

GGwhosawredinmorethanonway!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No crap soccer for me this week...

GG, I gather you're not going to be putting your boots on for the next game? Where's the match this week, I've got to do some Penticton 'piecing' together ;) .

Striker14, sorry I didn't mention you in the review, but it was great to share a circle with you :D . Unlucky about the goal-tending duties in front of the beergarden :(

+SC

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No crap soccer for me this week...

SC said:
Striker14, sorry I didn't mention you in the review, but it was great to share a circle with you :D . Unlucky about the goal-tending duties in front of the beergarden :(

+SC [/COLOR]

No worries my friend...I was happy to find out who you were...Spazz was leading me on telling me you knew me, but she wouldn't tell me how. :p
The highlight of my weekend was playing net infront of the Beer Garden...man, I had people asking for my autograph at Boston Pizza. :D
It was a pleasure to enjoy a circle with you as well. :p
Great moves on the pitch too...SUPERSTAR :)

Until Next Year...

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last weeks game...Jaguars vs. Squamish Nation

Great game...until SN started flappin' their chops :rolleyes:

Jaguars had no subs...short a player...and the score was 1-0 until 5 minutes left in the game to make it 2-0 final for SN! :eek: Good game all around...everyone was playing out of their element...striker14 was in net AGAIN with no gloves and I must say...some of my saves were spectacular! Beer Garden Posse would have been proud ;)

Anyways...on to another game...Wednesday, New Brighton 7pm

striker14 :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

What...no chit chat in this forum...I always have to come through and make some sort of comment, boring or not, right?

Jaguars vs. Latin Pride (last week)

This team is brutal...good players, but super lippy, chippy, and they use their foreign tongue to their advantage, and to the annoyance to whomever they come across on the pitch. :mad: They ended up pulling out a win...Jaguars missing our star sweeper...SEKI...but we played well. We lost 3-1 but beat them on the sidelines as we sipped the brew until the wee hours. :wa:

On to the next feeding :p N.S. Rebels...tonight, Adanac NW 7pm

Spazz...GG...come and guard the Beer Cooler :cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker14 said:
vs. Latin Pride
I honestly don't know why this team hasn't been properly disciplined... :mad:

It's also too bad that their lips have to move so much, their skill is actually fairly decent :rolleyes:

Enjoy the cooler Striker:)

BTW, who the hell schedules a womens' summer league game on Friday June 25th?

+SC

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The MWSL has no idea what's going on at any time! :rolleyes:

Who plays on a Friday SC?

Sorry Striker, got my own game to go play (all men!) instead of watching you guys play th NS Bull Dykes! :D
"Not that there's anything wrong with that" -Seinfeld

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My Prem/Div 1 game is this Friday. My guess is that we had a bye this week and next Wed is Canada Day eve...still... :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

SC said:
I honestly don't know why this team hasn't been properly disciplined... :mad:

+SC

Here Here...I have no idea...I think that every game we have played has been chippy and lippy and yes, they have skill...their chops just flap way too much :mad:

MWSL is a joke... whatever :rolleyes:

Jaguars vs. NS Rebels...Jaguars 3 NS Rebels 1 decent game!!

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland vs. Richmond Breakers 1-0

Wasn't able to play since I'm all stitched up from a dog that chewed my face :( but I heard that they won 1-0 so we're doing well for summer league.

Hopefully my eye & lip heals well and I can play next week...

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spazz ....

We actually played the Richmond Rumble not Breakers ... we spanked the Breakers 5-0 by half the previous week, then gave them you and a young'n to help them out ... diddn't help!!! We beat Richmond Rumble 1-0 last monday night. Great game, to bad we had Eddie as a ref. He missed a few obvious calls from his centre circle.

Tues we are in Whiterock vs our very favorite RAT squad Semiahmoo Surf .. Surrey Athletic 7pm ...Can you make it Striker 14, SC ??? , natually I'll bring a cooler! These Midnight soccer nites are getting easier and easier!!!

Til then ...
GG

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

glasgow ghirl said:
...Can you make it Striker 14, SC ???

Due to all the traveling I've done with the Co-ed league, I've run out of pages in my passport. :mad: I'll have to pass on the game as I am having a well deserved night off from playing/watching footy!

Good luck, and give those Semisuckers something to talk about...again ;)

+SC

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

glasgow ghirl said:
Can you make it Striker 14, SC ??? ,

natually I'll bring a cooler!

GG

I would have loved to...close to home, but I have been insanely busy with soccer and softball...HAVE YOU THEEN MY BATHEBALL??? :p

Another time...please make sure to let me know when your games are, although, when Spazz is done porkin' the pooches and lettin' them chew on her face, I can always find out from her. :D

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I victory yet again...

Kinda blah game.... horrible touch for both teams (I blame it on the wind and the awful ball) but we still ended up with a 3-0 win so it's all good. Our goals were all good ones though we missed a few good chances and could have finished around 5-0. I think they had maybe 1 shot on net and I can't even call it good. :rolleyes:

The Jackass ref had some issues (typical) :rolleyes: and wouldn't let us take jewellery. Said he'd yellow card anyone caught wearing ANY jewellery... good thing he's too stupid to notice CP & I both had Tragus piercings (inner ear) that don't come out. ;)

That's it for summer league.... :( Hopefully we finish summer in 1st place...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0