Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(MWSL Div 2) Predictions, Results, Banter - 2008/2009

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars are excited about another winter season. We finished in the Finals last season, with a loss 1-0 against the Aldergrove Sliders.
We will have some teammates leaving us, and some new faces joining us.

We are hoping to play some new teams. Not that we don't enjoy the Vancouver teams we play, but, it's nice to battle some new teams that we've never played before, and get a bit of variety. Sure, the travel sucks, but, it's not an every sunday thing.

I hope this thread is a bit more exciting this season. :eek:

striker14

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14, I witnessed the Fozz make a big signing last night for the Jaguars. She retired just over a two years ago from women's soccer, but went out as a National Champion. That's a huge signing for your team and I know she will mix well with the chemistry your team has!
p.s. good luck in your semi's tonight

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14, I witnessed the Fozz make a big signing last night for the Jaguars. She retired just over a two years ago from women's soccer, but went out as a National Champion. That's a huge signing for your team and I know she will mix well with the chemistry your team has!
p.s. good luck in your semi's tonight

i know who you are talking about and that is good news.

you better be comin' out to watch the Nuts tonight...throw a few back

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars have been moved up to Div 1 so someone else is going to have to keep this thread running. :rolleyes: like that's gonna happen!

striker14

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0