Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Meralomas who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey num nuts!!!!!!!!

Goodtimes, It doesn't feel so good stealing your game ball especially when we found out it was my brother who made the ball and his name was ' Mohinder'!:D Nice fckn game ball you sorry sack of sh!t. BTW learn how the fcuk to spell you gimp. Let's start a new thread called "GAME BALL STOLEN BY THE SIKHS"! Does 20 bucks mean that much to you? Like I said in the other thread, open your mouth wide open so I can sh!t down your throat, but you may already be used to that after the F.F kicked your ass 10-0. Oh, I forgot that it's just a 'L' in the loss column you fricken Twat!:rolleyes:

G

Goodtimes

Firstly, I am glad someone caught my spelling mistake....you lot arent as stupid as you sound......although "Sloppy Sack" is still looking for the mistake,...he is only taking Gaffa's word for it.

Secondly, "Sloppy Sack", read the first line of your last note.......I am not sure that sentence makes a whole lot of sense, but hey I am sure you and your team all understand.............it just the rest of the league doesnt have a clue.

Thirdly, I highly doubt any relation of "Sloppy Sack" could put anything together.......whether a coherent sentence or a soccer ball.

Fourthly, the game ball was not worth $20, it was well over a $100, and purchased by a player on our team from his own wallet.......i will check with him, but I doubt he paid cash for it. Just be aware, in our rematch game at your park, the game ball just might disappear........i will make up some bogus story about how my deceased great grandmother Gertrude was married 3 times, and how in one of the marriages a young lad named "Hardbalz Isa Twat" was born......a long story short, he built the ball using the PGR red/black/white.....oddly enough a Sikh jersey was stuffed inside the ball for extra padding ...........sounds realistic.

Lastly, you just want me to open my mouth, not so you can shite down my throat, but because the inbreeding going on in your clubhouse doesnt satisfy you anymore. Why dont you come over to a real team...... PGR team.....we may not be the most talented squad on the pitch, but we work hard, are honest and all have girlfriends......I'll get our coach to send you a registration form.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Bandcamp is a weasel, but not Kurgan... say it isn't so!?!?

are honest and all have girlfriends
I think some of your team-mates' wives would beg to differ if they knew that...

~TB.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the hell?

PGR "Goodtimes":

I'm at a loss to figure out who you are, and I can think of only one Ranger that lives in North Van but works in Burnaby. I would be surprised if you were he. If you really care about the reputation of Pt. Grey Rangers you would spend less time slinging misspelled sh*t on this web site and more time preparing for this weekend's game. I'm mean, there is a bit of improvement necessary from last week's game, don't you think?

Are you sure you don't play for Deep Cove?

max
vicariouslyinvolvedfromafar

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: PGR "Goodtimes"!

".......we may not be the most talented squad on the pitch,..."

Is there any doubt in your mind my honest friend?

Nemesis

-Note to Self: Stop taking the piss out of PGR "Goodtimes!" as it is not only a royal waste of your time, but also he seems to be doing a very effective job of taking it out of himself.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Christmas Carol.....

Dickens, I don't know who you are but if you play for the Meralomas and you're clearly not the Gaffa I can only assume you've got some severely stunted social skills, were bullied as a child, and spend an inordinate amount of time kerb-crawling outside primary schools. Fcuk, even Beanbag wouldn't play for the 'lomas and he could teach lessons on all those criteria.

Yes, I'll see you at Voda, I'm usually in there of a Thursday, why not come down this week and buy me a pint? It would be great to catch up. I mean that.

Peg/Olys need more than me giving them what for from the touchline. Seeing that they were gubbed 5-0 yesterday from that pack of racist fiends from Burnaby, I think it's about time they asked Greavsie, Woodsy, Davey and Mrs. Luch to come out and conduct proceedings from the sideline. They've been hooped ever since Tim started being man-marked.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow, I am your tolerant Newcastle friend Minge. There are already three pints at the bar from the last three Thursday you have been absent. You must have been at Montana's. Please do not associate me and those whining Meremaids in the same post. Dazza is still looking for his damn track suite top from 1979.:p

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR Goodtimes....

.........:confused: ............Firstly, your ballz must be draggin like a sloppy sack from that 2-0 defeat A.K.A 10-0 for PGR.

Secondly, the game ball may disappear because Hard Ballz will shove it up your ass .

Thirdly, tell great granny, Gertrude, to fcuk another paki ( and HARD ) and bring another 'PGR GAYGUY' along.

Lastly, the only talent you may have is being on your knee's and sucking your G-friends c0ck! :eek:

P.S......... Animal and Mackers..........yes I'm pissed right now!:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh...

Ginga,

Why didn't you say so? Now that I know it's you I'll meet you in the Rat and Parrot this Thursday. Monty's is a bit tricky for me at the moment and I know it would probably be easier for you to do one of your disappearing acts and just meet me so...... Try nicking Marleau's RCMP uniform and brazenly walking through customs while announcing, 'I'm just off to the Rat and Parrot, hold my calls.'

See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0