Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

mario balloteli

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
correct...but a backheel is a backheel is a backheel is what I'm getting at.

What Henry did was brilliant, scored a goal holding off 2 defenders IIRC (No access to youtube at work PC)

That UAE guy did something flashy in a repressed social area of the world. Kudos for him, and shame on those potentially sanctioning him... it was a cleverly taken PK...that is all. He has apologized and I don't think he owed anyone an apology.

Balotelli was just being selfish and not taking his profession seriously.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks JBN - but the problem is that icons don't show up on this computer - and I have no idea why not.

The video is hilarious - if you haven't already seen it - it's called "Balotelli can't dress himself".

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He really is a stupid fcuking cnut isn't he? :D

Now, this guy got all kinds of laughs and kudos for this but what if he'd bottled it?
Same shite really isn't it?
Personally I was amazed he had the balls to do that at Wembley and if he'd fcuked himself he'd be in the same place as Pablo Escobar...

Last edited by a moderator:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks JBN - but the problem is that icons don't show up on this computer - and I have no idea why not.

The video is hilarious - if you haven't already seen it - it's called "Balotelli can't dress himself".
you can type it in as well...

[ video] paste youtube url here [/ video] (when you type it, don't include the space before 'video')

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess it raises the question - what if Balotelli's backheel screamed into the back of the net!

would that be considered a disgrace to the game - or footballing genius?

thanks Regs!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For me something like this can be done only when you are "good" at it. It is not a slap in the face if he has a 90% chance of scoring because he is known for scoring these types of flashy goals. I've seen guys miss scoring in that position when striking the ball like a regular shot! But if he is just doing this to disrespect the opponent then pull the bugger!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0