Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Macklin Celebrini Updates

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GDp3R5bXwAA19ek

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's quite something. Two top athletes. At least they can get good second opinions on injury treatment .

Both Rick and Alex McKechnie doing just fine in the NBA and now Rick's kids doing well in hockey!

I knew Alex at SFU and he was close friends with Lui Passaglia, Lyall Woznesensky and Glen Jackson of CFL fame. Alex told me he'd treat my players and all they had to do was to mention my name as I too knew him at SFU.

One funny story was those three getting some off season from treatment from Alex and Willie Johnston with the Whitecaps arrived. Alex rushed in and told Lyall to move "Willie Johnston is coming?" Lyall wound him up with "Who's Willie Johnston" just as Willie entered so Lyall said something like "I'm not moving for some little guy like him." Alex was really pissed off but Willie Johnston had a great laugh.

Many funny stories including Alex telling my striker Dan Nicholls he'd be out 8 weeks and Alex angrily saying "you tell Greg to call me." Dan calls later and tells me that and naivelly asks me if I'm calling Alex to which I replied "Are you out of fcking mind?"

Not long after that Tony Pensato of the Premier team was showing one of my players what he'd be doing later as they both had the same issue when Alex caught him and ripped Tony for that.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0