Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Loungo gives up the "C"

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meh, six of one half dozen of the other.

He is the natural leader of this team according to many interviewed Canucks of late, regardless of whether the C is on his lid or chest.

Just doesn't make a ton of sense to put that responsibility in an official capacity on his shoulders I guess..

So who will the Captain be then? Kesler? Hank? Daniel? Nobody and go with all "A's"?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Henrik as well. One example that really sticks in my mind is when SOB was flipping out during the LA series (I think) and then started beaking at Bowness, Hank just stood up, leaned over and said something to him, and then SOB calmed down. He obviously has the respect of his teammates, and being their best player helps too.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no way Kesler should be captain

Dislikes Canada so why give him a C in Canadian market

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're an idiot.

As much of an idiot as all the Canuck fans who always think they have a good team, but keep getting disappointed for 40 years. You really think they will win it all this year. Give yours heads a shake, no matter who is captain it will not happen. Speaking of Captain, I'm sure he will agree on this one as well.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much of an idiot as all the Canuck fans who always think they have a good team, but keep getting disappointed for 40 years. You really think they will win it all this year. Give yours heads a shake, no matter who is captain it will not happen. Speaking of Captain, I'm sure he will agree on this one as well.

Who cares, they suck and will always choke in the playoffs

"C" stands for Captain not C O C K..

i think you are in the wrong thread sir

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

So what you're saying is that all the hockey writers who have the Canucks pegged as the team to beat in the West are wrong? Obviously it doesn't mean a guaranteed cup, but you can't say they suck or will never win a cup. I guess you have some easy money made in Vegas though.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0