Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lacrosse

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rant

I agree, the price of beer at G.M. place is way out of line. The thing that kills me is that the lineups to pay that price is 10-15 people long. Also they brew their own beer on site at G.M. place,so you figure they would give you a brake on the price. I guess they have got to find some way to pay the salaries of those useless tits the canucks....

My rant was in response to the price of beer.

Just think it's a great sport. Combines a high skill level w/ speed, toughness, and fitness. Good spectator sport.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Rant

Originally posted by Skytrain

Doesn't matter what they charge for beer, when in need will pay:(

7 buck's for a cup of piss warm beer??????I love beer as much as the next guy, but 7 buck's is a bit much. I'd rather bring a flask of CR and buy a 6 dollar coke!!!!:D :D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
G.M. Place sud's

Skytrain,

I can admit when i am wrong. Went to the raven's game on the 23rd and i broke down and bought some beer at the game. Actually i bought a shite load of beer at the game. The beautiful thing about it all is that me and three buddies won the 50/50 draw. We had 4 grand in our jean's and we were Roxy bound. That's about all i can remrmber about the night......

gongshowsaysalwaysbuy50/50ticketsatsportingevents:D :D :D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ravens......

Ravens vs Washington power Saturday Jan 19 G.M. Place. Should be a good game with both the Gait brothers in town. The seats are cheap but the beers a fortune.....:mad: :mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0