Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ken Jennings Loses

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeopardy's Ken Jennings unreal streak finally comes to an end.

finishes up with 2.5million dollars.

The Daily Doubles came out to haunt him. Nonetheless quite the run.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The chick just about wet herself by the looks of it when she finally won. He truly did shite the bed on this one. Poor guy.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
he did shite the bed...but i think he has enough money now to buy another matress

Probably the smartest man/woman ever to appear on a game show.

Wouldnt you be wet after beating the 92time (estimate) champion!?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last edited by Dial 9-1-1 : Today at 09:13 PM.

Think it over, research, take your time, check it, spell check it, and then finally edit it over and over again until you consider it to be adequate.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last edited by Dial 9-1-1 : Today at 09:13 PM.

Alex, What is a paranoid simpleton?

Think it over, research, take your time, check it, spell check it, and then finally edit it over and over again until you consider it to be adequate.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GREAT DOUBLE POST LUC!!! You're making this WAY TOO easy on me. Pay the $25, then you, TOO, can go back and edit, delete, whatever. You can even go back and add something clever. I did. You....well, you tried!!! The irony, Luc...you gotta love it!! And I'm not talking about that thing you ask your mom to do to your uniform whenever it gets all wrinkly.

Glad you went back and added the Alex line!! Too bad you unknowingly posted a similar post (sans Alex) the first time.

Like I've said before....it's nice to have a TTPer who is always willing to take the piss out of himself. Keep up teh good work Luc.

And by the way...I only point out grammatical errors to coxcombs like yourself who think others are intellectually inferior. In truth, as KNVB might say, you're about as sharp as a bag of hammers. Or something like that.

Your Pal,

Dial 9-1-1

P.S. I think I'm happy with this post and do not feel that I need to edit it.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
as long as were "breaking things down"...not sure if i should say this to knvb or youself. Hammers actually have fairly sharp nail pullers on the other side of the head. Im sure u do not know this as you have probably never done a hard days work before...just thought id let you know...and again as long as we are "getting technical" hammers dont really come in bags...umm yeah, i dunno, just thought id let that be known. No disrespect whatsoever...i know you are a fine piss taker, so please..go easy on me, and my grammar.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'll have to ask KNVB about the phrase. I have to agree, hammers are quite sharp. I often use one for shaving. Sometimes if I have a real tough steak, I often put all the hammers into a bag. The result is something so sharp, that I'm able to cut my steak into tiny little squares. I'll tell KNVB to use a "bag of paper" next time. No, wait. Paper can be quite sharp, too. Maybe "paper balls." Yes, that might work. You're as sharp as a bag of paper balls.

As for the poor grammar...I know...blame your parents. Blame your teacher. Blame Marilyn Manson. Just don't blame yourself for being illiterate.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
No disrespect whatsoever...i know you are a fine piss taker.

umm, ok ill take that one back i guess. Came onto TTP, saw that you had posted, thought to myself, this should be ok...

Opened up "Ken Jennings Loses", and read something that was so unsatisfactory. Marilyn Manson comment was your best but even still...maybe 6 outta 10 at best!

A bag of paper balls? how long did that take you to think of? Please dont tell me more then a fraction of a second...a bag of paper balls, classic. Dont get your hair in a knot (not sure if your bald or not, ill give u the benefit of the doubt) but that, bag of paper balls, was pretty atrocious...you must have posted, doubled back and thought...ahh fcuk...i hope he doesnt burn me on that. Wait you have the edit option...haha, you actually thought "A Bag Of Paper Balls" was good....twice as classic.

As for that post....dont blame your parents, dont blame your teacher, dont blame Nine Inch Nails or Korn...blame only yourself.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually...no, I was not really trying to be funny with a "bag of paper balls." However, the fact you thought I was, is very...well very Luc of you. Maybe Luc's mom can take the wrinkles out of your uniform as well. See if you can figure that one out.

Will the next BK to take the piss out of himself please stand up?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
as long as were "breaking things down"...not sure if i should say this to knvb or youself. Hammers actually have fairly sharp nail pullers on the other side of the head.

As long as we're breaking things down, it's not called a nail puller. It's called a claw.

If you were Ken Jennings, you would have known that.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Actually...no, I was not really trying to be funny with a "bag of paper balls." However, the fact you thought I was, is very...well very Luc of you. Maybe Luc's mom can take the wrinkles out of your uniform as well. See if you can figure that one out.

Will the next BK to take the piss out of himself please stand up?

ok fair enough...one question....if you werent trying to be funny by saying "a bag of paper balls" then what were you trying to be? Serious? Sincere? Stern? Meaningful?

Last time I heard a serious piss take was...well never...actually, sid and suckit give serious piss-takes...you fit the mold perfectly...

Sid, Suckit, Dail 9-1-1. even has a ring to it.

and for the record, dont say it wasnt suppose to be a piss take...you are logged on to ttp.com.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast,
I now see why Luc has such a superiority complex. I'm sure most people would act and think similarly to Luc if they, too, surrounded themselves with such dumb asses. I gave you a hint, but I'm not going to explain it to you. Hopefully when I get back in town in a couple days, you'll have sorted it out.

I'd let you poll the audience, maybe even call a friend...but that's only allowed in that other game-show thread.

Yes, this is TTP, but again...the object is to take the piss out of others, not out of yourself, as you have done so efficiently in your recent posts.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or does EVERY thread on this thing have 911 posts feuding with EVERYONE? 911 are you a cranky prick? just curious? I know I'm not.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0