Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just Plain Disgusting...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A guy goes to the Doctor and finds out he has leprocy...the doctor says, "enjoy your time now because you don't have much left."
So, the guy decides that he is going to start by buying a ticket to the a baseball game. He goes to the stadium, buys his ticket and takes a look around at where he is gonna sit. It isn't too buys so he figures he should try and sit in an area less populated with people because he isn't lookin' his best and the smell of him is horrible.
He chooses an area with only a few guys sitting there and has a seat.
About 10 mins. into the game, the guy a couple of seats down looks over at him and begins to "woof his cookies" and so the Lepper gets up and says,"excuse me sir, I am so sorry, I will move seats..." and the guy says, "no, it isn't you, just sit down and watch the game." The lepper is confused but does as the guy says and sits back down. 5 mins. later the same guy starts hurling again...popcorn, pop, you name it, he is chuckin' it. The Lepper again gets up and says, "sir, I obviously am disgusting you, so please, I don't mind changing seats..." The guy says inbetween chunks being blown, "it's not you..." and the Lepper says, "if it isn't me...what is it that is making you so sick?"

The guy says, "It's the guy behind you...he keeps dippin' his nachos into your back!!"

classic

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A female united fan went and had a tattoo of keane on her left thigh and
giggs on her right thigh....she went up to scouser and said, "what do you
think of them?"

The scouser replied, "I dont know about the one on the left, i don't know the
one on the right but the one in the middle is RUUD VAN NISTELROOY"

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this "joke" straight.

A female football fan did something really unlikely. Then she showed the results to a supporter of a rival team who used part of her anatomy, her vagina to be exact, to cast aspersions on one of her team's players?

Wow! That's hilarious!

No really, that's great stuff. Thanks for that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell man, that reads like you think I wrote that to piss you off. Cheer up man it was only a cut & paste email joke.

Put me down for owing you – 21 seconds.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A female TTP fan went and had a tattoo of KNVB on her left thigh and Therob on her right thigh....she went up to Azzi and said, "what do you think of them?"

The VMSL Guru replied, "I dont know about the one on the left, i don't know the one on the right but the one in the middle is JINKY"
Better?

Should only take 15 seconds to read as well!

:D

~Regs.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right back at you Mr EZ wind-up.

Would you like a trike for Jackson Mr EZ wind-up?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0