Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Job Opportunity

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come and join our crews at Continental Roofings' Repair & Maintenance Department.

We are looking for 2 people (min) to be assistants for a couple of our two man crews (Rough starting wage $14/hr depending on age and experience)

For a fun (ok...alright its not always fun but trust me I've been doing it for three months - its a pretty entertaining day) and varied (no two days are the same) job that could lead to a career in the roofing business.

Interested ? Or know someone who might be, please contact me either reply to post/email or 604 861 1399.

Cheers

Will / Ginger Tours

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just completed a project with Continental Roofing.....had no idea the TTP connection.

Small small world.

Z

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Thanks you very much for this - you are once again a gentleman and a scholar!

All

Please note there are some hours to be worked in this business, especially on the sunny days (today was a beauty!) averaging 10hrs per day would equate to over $40k / year.

In addition we are always on the look out for experienced and dedicated roofers - are there any lurking here?

Z

What project were you working on? As you say a small world indeed.

Cheers again

Ginger Tours

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roofing Opportunity with Continental

I have sent you an email regarding this posting. I look forward to your reply
Regard, Jay

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have just recieved new information about 2 roofers who have been sub contracting for the last 11 and 5 years respectively. For the most part it has been residential, however, they do have industrial experience as well. They are looking for a steadier lifestyle ( minus the b.s. involved with hustling for contracts...). If you wish, I could forward their resumes to your office. Should I call attention to Lee ?

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dr. J

Thanks for your post I have sent you an email.

Like buses, there are none for hours, then a bucket load arrive at once - and so after a couple of weeks of trying, we filled the two initial vacancies on Friday.

Please note Continantal Roofing is always on the look out for dedicated and enthusiastic people, thanks to Regs & TTP for getting the word out.

I will post again should a vacancy or two arise in the future.

Cheers

Ginger Tours

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0