Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's a girl!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Dude-Where's my car? and wife who had a baby girl yesterday [Aaliyah].

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats...

Yippee! On more bird for our side! Warm fuzzies all over!

+Sexualchocolate;)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Congratulations Dude,

You're going to love having two little ones to run after now. At least the Royals boys will know the you will be on your toes when winter season comes along. You'll have had alot of practice.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daddy's little Girl

Thanks everyone!

She's tiny- 6 lbs, 6 oz when she came out! We originally thought 7-2, but the doc made an error converting from metric. Right now, she sounds more like a mouse than a baby. She basically fits in one of my hands!

The hospital let us come home yesterday- only one night in the hospital this time. The best is watching her big brother faun over her; bringing her toys, trying to comfort her when she squeaks...he'll be a great big brother. I guess this is where I really start to feel old, hey Demo;). Where's that shotgun?

KNVB- no red hair or red nose here. She's beautiful, and everyone knows red haired, red nosed Swedes don't make beautiful babies. :eek:

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
belated

Congrats to Dude and Mrs. Dude!

You guys will have a great time with Aaliya. I hope you didn't have a good downhill ride interrupted when the call came...

Anyway, any time you need a babysitter, give me a call and we'll do our best to teach her some French and some union songs.

Congrats again:cool:

ps does this mean your place is out for the Royals' World Cup bash?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My place has been out ever since Mrs. Dude was pregnant w/ Dude Jr., and we had that party where one of the Royals decided to receive a gummer from one of the chicks who showed up- in Dude Jr's future nursery.

That didn't go over too well...

Besides, you should be golfing w/ me in the TTP tourney.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0