Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 recognize players who are playing well in this years tourney

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching a few games down at adanac i can see there are many decent players in the 2002 italian league; in this thread recognize the players who stand out on the field and take control of their team.

list players in all positions

trevor the goalie from catanzaro- amazing keeper

kent from catanzaro- great defender

midfield unknown many players but no one has really stood out yet

andrew from calabria- deadly finisher

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2pallini

You only watch one game so far????
Catz vs Calab????

I'll take Jimmy Holiday...and not the one that played up-front....I want the one that played Sweeper vs Calabria.
No goals against!:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy doesn't have to Carry TA around, when playing in the Back

Jimmy was very good vs. Friuli on Sunday, imagine what he could have done, if he had a decent forward to run with up front.

For us, I should start the thread, "who has been the shits so far in the I-tal league".

HOS

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, HOS, HOS, HOS, HOS, HOS, HOS, HOS

You are about as funny as you looked after trying a volley that went all of three feet yesterday. I think you should be the last monkey to carve anybody.....GF = 0....GA=8 ...2 Games Played:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HOSSHOULDRETIRE

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Lad, Put a few Years In, then have a Go at Me

You couldn't and wouldn't even attempt the flying side Kick that I did last night for fear of failure.
Play a full year in Premier, I think next year is it, and then get back to me about who can carve who.

HOS will retire from the I-tal league after Friuli wins the Cup this year. Bold statement, but I have much faith in that team.

HOSwillthenjoinTBintheRetirmentThreads :eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plumber

I think you should play in the "I never was good" but I am retiring so I should get some recognition thread...with Gino Muoio.

Practice saving beach balls

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beach Balls would go well with My Sunscreen

I will post in that thread if you post in "I am such a great player because I am Young and my Mom polishes my Boots for Me" thread.

I should retire and let all the young lads that are playing run this league into the ground, because the league has become a joke in the last 5 years, with no good talent coming in and pushing all us over the hill hasbeens and neverbeens out.

HOSbeens

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aww r u jealous that I get my boots polished and the only thing that you get polished is your Knob three times a day by your controlling boyfriend de roberto.....

HOS, How many team sweden Friuli jerseys are remaining ?
I know you have one, and jesee has the others, but are there any more:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey mister nWo to big for TTP, leave TheRoberto out of this or you'll get chunged in our next Co-ed match. I don't want to hurt you, but I will.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Good Jersey to wear to the Roxy

I still think you are a closet Friuli fan, and that I amy see you one night wearing your old kit at the Back Bar.

Haveyourshineson,justincaseyouseeHOS:cool:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
De roberto...How was the plane ride home yesterday...did they have an easy time landing in your field..You dont know the meaning of the word Chunger....Keep your head up bitch.

Hos, the Sweden Jersey will be destroyed:mad:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
limp list

I'm with Fil here...you can't put too much faith in a list made up of three players from two teams. If those are the three most impressive players you've seen thus far, you haven't been watching that many games.

This reminds me of the guy who came on last year and posted his all-star nominees - seven guys from Calabria. Way to be impartial. 11 positions on the all-star team, eight teams to choose from, and seven guys from a single team. Nice one.

Anyways, the best keeper I've seen thus far is Corey Breuer from Campania....two straight shutouts, very solid. Nice signing by new CamPan Coach/GM Steve Millar, solidifying what was their weakest position last season.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
like a cat

Zaurrini

I'll take Jimmy Holiday...and not the one that played up-front....I want the one that played Sweeper vs Calabria.

I've given up my days of being a sweeper...off to bigger and better things like playing in goal!

Showed off my cat like reflexes last night at Co-ed.....Maybe one day you'll see my gloves!!!!!

TheRoberto and HOS can vouch for me......was tough to beat last night...very tough! :D

Barthez who!

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson

i have seen more than 1 game; more like 8. anyways i dont see any input from you. who do u think is having a good year? i only gave three names out of the four possible positions goalie, defense, midfield, forward. i also agree that jimmy is playing well.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here's some input

Some guys who are playing well that don't suit up for Catanzaro:

Paul Favaro - Treviso
Brian Gebbie - Abruzzo
Laurent Scagline - Puglia
I already mentioned Breuer - Campania
Giudo Tittoto had a hat-trick for Veneto on the week-end.....
I thought Joe Marello was just as dangerous as Corazza for Calabria.....

I could name a whole lot more, but its too early to tell who's simply off to a quick start, and who will keep strong for the duration of the tournament.

Hope this input was helpful,
-Sensei.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't at the game, but the information relayed to me said that Guido got the hat trick while our import striker, Alex, got the other two. That's all I really know.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0