Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is KNVB a stalker?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone explain this? I come home from a nice dinner with my wife and kid, only to find two threatening messages from KNVB. I brush them off as no big deal. Then, I go out to the pub with some of the guys, and KNVB's there waiting for me. :eek: Now this is just a little wierd. Has anyone else had a problem with KNVB stalking them? Why would he stalk TheRob? What was he doing in the valley? How did he get here? Surely he couldn't of found his way out here on his own.:rolleyes: Sexycocco? Has KNVB stalked you? What should I do? Jinky? A little help. Regs? Anyone?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My side of it...........

Zenga~ Go fetch me a drink and be quick about it..... bitch.

It's true I was in the Valley last night, but only because it was TheRob that was calling me. He said he wanted some pointers on his game, so me being the great guy that I am made the hour drive out there.

I showed up at our pre arranged meet ing spot "The Foxes Reach" because as all great athletes know you can't train on an empty stomach.

It was a AMBUSH. As soon as I started to walk from my car I looked up and all I could see were shite soccer players every where. Valley player after valley player all waiting to lay the boots to a Vmsl player. Well... thank goodness I am a Vmsl player because I was obviously able to out run the fat bastards in fact I only had to jog 25 feet before they had a moan about the poor officiating and stopped and have a smoke.

I would later find that Michael Moriarty also at one time played in the Vmsl for Croatia and is partly responsible for the 3 Imperials cups :rolleyes: TheRob being the clever bastard that he is knew this and he and the boys beat the tar out of him and were looking to make KNVB there next target. So if you get a call from TheRob or Yoda or any other of the Valley boy for gods sake save the gas money, go to the Milk bar were I hear from CDK that there is drink specials if you prove you once played in the vmsl.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take that back!!

Actually you brought up a good point I feel sorry for you being surrounded by FVSL players. If you need professional help I can give you a number.

You must have had nightmares last night, ohhh the horror!!

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
before SC

i have nothing really to add i just wanted to get into this thread before SC does.

i am sure knvb is a stalker but i thought he'd be better at it and not get caught!!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy shite, I missed this thread, something is wrong here

Originally posted by TheRob
Sexycocco? Has KNVB stalked you? What should I do? Jinky? A little help. Regs? Anyone?

Oh my god, I am having the same problem, but it isn't with KNVB, it is with the 'Captain'.:eek: He keeps showing up at the same pubs as me!;)

I actually tried to approach the 'oh so wise Capt'n', but then hesitated.:( I got scared and turned away. As I reached the corridor of the back room at the 'Buck', this dreamy looking guy in a green ball cap turned and introduced himself as "MARCOPOLO":eek:

Then I figured it out, he and the Capt'n are having an affair with the only decent dart boards around town.:rolleyes:

THEROB, I think everyone is stalking everyone out there, we won't be able to stop them unless we join them!:confused:

KNVB, I know you are out there, but where are you tonight? Coppertune's tickle trunk?:confused:

+SCissorryshemissedthisthreadandisNOTstalkinganyone!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0