Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it just me or has INXS completely lost it?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought they picked the right person for sure. JD is a guy who could be a rockstar without question. As for them having lost it, let's see, they realize that their cash flow is getting a little low but they don't have a singer, how can we turn this around? Here's an idea, let's have a reality show that puts our music back into the public's mind all the while choosing someone to sing for them.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like JD Fortune if that is what you mean? It was hard for me to tell you made so many compelling arguments to and for it all. And that point you made about the guy in the place with the thing.... truly inspiring. I just wish you had stayed a little more on topic.

I watched Rock Star Inxs from nearly start to finish. There were some great performances mix'd in with a lot of rubbish but the 3 finalist that made the final show were all pretty good. Like I said I like JD Fortune I thought he was a tremendous entertainer and overall the best of the bunch. The idea of having a reality show to find a singer, well, that I question, but I think it'll work for them. That said I do sincerely hope you don't see a Rock Star Nirvana or Rock Star Flock of Seagulls come out of this.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
INXS should have chosen Brooke Burke to sing for them.

Fcuk, Brian Burke would have been better than Marty.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently you guys aren't the only ones who think this was a bad idea.
Edited for brevity

Garbage Going On Hiatus, Slam INXS For Not Staying On Hiatus
22/09/2005 4:30:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ChartAttack)

Scot frontwoman, Shirley Manson, chatted with the Melbourne Herald Sun this week...................

........"It isn't INXS without Michael Hutchence," she told AP. "I feel like in life you have to be prepared to let go of something in order for new growth to occur in your life. And I think it is unhealthy to be constantly coming back to recreate the past. You should forge forward instead of being sentimental about things that have gone by."

—David McDougall

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0